The NEW Nick's Burgers Meet Thread

gokiburix

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JDM510, yeah what time are they leaving do you know?

gokiburix, the rain this morning down here in san diego certainly had me question it.

last time they said be their around 10:30 leave about 11:00 so im thinking same time......

the meet tonight is the best place to find out.... however i dont think ima make it tonight i have to save gas for nicks..... soo if you hear otherwise let me know cuz im going to try and make the ampm meet up..

last time they said be their around 10:30 leave about 11:00 so im thinking same time......

the meet tonight is the best place to find out.... however i dont think ima make it tonight i have to save gas for nicks..... soo if you hear otherwise let me know cuz im going to try and make the ampm meet up..

I wont be there tonite either for the same gas saving reason. Ill be there at 10:30.

i know right thats the worst april fools joke ever!!! hahaha

hey goki wat time u plannin on rolin over to nicks?

sorry...forgot to reply. I didn't get a chance to take pics of the reservoir tank. But I'll bring it with me to Nick's.

I'll be there around 1:30ish.

ーゴキ

hoooorrraaayyy the nicks meet is tomorrow!!!!

YAY!!!

Also, I have a couple of cases of Chevron fuel injector cleaner (I did some package design for it), so if anyone is interested, I'm selling some for $4 each...they usually go for $8 each.

ーゴキ