gokiburix

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All!

Goki here...

Thanks to all that showed! It was a really good turnout!

Nice pics as usual, Xtina! Good job!

Let's get down to business. I'm no prude and I love watching a good burnout

...in a closed/controlled environment.

Yes, I know burnouts seem to be the "tradition" but certain things concern me.

Burning out into traffic is just not safe. I'm sure some of those drivers that saw an old Datto sliding toward them probably shat themselves. Funny :lol: ...but not cool <_< .

As stated earlier, we don't want cop attention...especially since most of us have mods...more than likely illegal. Wanted attention = we have cool cars and want to display them vs. Unwanted attention = cops see modded cars and we would HAVE to display our motors to them.

Another thing is Nick. Now, Nick never said anything, but I guess I'm just thinking on his behalf. He's a nice guy as he was kind enough to let us have our meet at his place, right? I'd really hate to see Nick's become tagged as "a place that cops troll around a lot" because (as you all know already)its a cool place to have a meet! Seen too many cool places that become those cop magnets. What I'm saying is if you all really want to have a meet there again, I'd strongly suggest to "omit" the burnouts.

Ok stepping off my soapbox now.

ーゴキ

Well said Josh. That's like kicking sand in Nick's face if you ask me.

hey pat, who was the previous owner of your car again?

about 12 years ago, it was mike bello's car. he now builds traditional hod rods. than sold to my friend luis who drove it the way it was for 2 years . than i bought it. i pretty much changed everything but the paint and some interior, i love the color. drivetrain and suspension is all different, had an L18 w weber downdraft ported and zx 5 speed. decided to swap to SR 8 years ago when i almost lost in a streetrace to a 93 tauras wagon!! LOL

^^yeah you had that car for a while now too... it was nice to see you still had it and use it... so many nice dimes get built then sold off to never be seen again... makes me soo sad :lol:

+1 on datrod's comment..unless nick likes burn out's... :lol: