The NEW Nick's Burgers Meet Thread

gokiburix

well i don't have a stick up my ass. i have had my car impounded before. it fucking sucked!! you are a fool if you think that there is nothing wrong with driving like a dumb ass! for a video or not. i live life. i just limit my risks. what i want, is to not call the attention of the cops so that we dont get worked over for fix-it violations like modified exhaust or being too low or whatever. all it takes is some one to complain and then we are targeted as a group. i am not looking to wage war here just think we can be a little more mature with our cars.

SO TRUE!!!!! CAUSE EVEN FOR BEING A SPECTATOR YOU CAN GET BUSTED, WRITTEN UP AND GET YOUR HOOD POPED EVEN IF YOUR CAR IS PARKED!!! COPS ARE TOTAL AHOLES!!! AND ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO RUIN SOMEONES DAY!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the dude in the blue 510. Sorry for the burn out guys. Once we saw all the other everyone else do it, we assumed it was just the norm. We were exited to take our cars out for a long drive with some other 510ers from SD that we havnt met before. It was a fun meet with cool cars and met some great people and the food was good. Promise to not do burnout coming out of Nicks next time. Ill let the others know. We'll do it on the next street ( just kidding)

anyways back to the meet haha it was sick!!! i had tons of fun.. even my gf liked the cars :).. made my goon look like poo tho :(... o well one day it will b nice like some of the ones at the meet :)

sd crew always comes early, we took up the whole front parking lot :o

Hey All!

Goki here...

Thanks to all that showed! It was a really good turnout!

Nice pics as usual, Xtina! Good job!

Let's get down to business. I'm no prude and I love watching a good burnout

...in a closed/controlled environment.

Yes, I know burnouts seem to be the "tradition" but certain things concern me.

Burning out into traffic is just not safe. I'm sure some of those drivers that saw an old Datto sliding toward them probably shat themselves. Funny :lol: ...but not cool <_< .

As stated earlier, we don't want cop attention...especially since most of us have mods...more than likely illegal. Wanted attention = we have cool cars and want to display them vs. Unwanted attention = cops see modded cars and we would HAVE to display our motors to them.

Another thing is Nick. Now, Nick never said anything, but I guess I'm just thinking on his behalf. He's a nice guy as he was kind enough to let us have our meet at his place, right? I'd really hate to see Nick's become tagged as "a place that cops troll around a lot" because (as you all know already)its a cool place to have a meet! Seen too many cool places that become those cop magnets. What I'm saying is if you all really want to have a meet there again, I'd strongly suggest to "omit" the burnouts.

Ok stepping off my soapbox now.

ーゴキ

hahaha i saw a pic of my naked goon hahaha! very awesome pix. as for the burnouts.. thank god i got a lil l18 cause i would of been one of the guys to do a burn out :rolleyes: ... ..... made me wanna swap my motor :(.... but still every awesome

hey arkitekzi remember seen ur dime and i loved the stance. i was wondering wat do u have for ur front suspension setup??

thanx inline!! do u know wat coil overs he's running if any?? that is exactly how i want the front of my goon to sit.

o and ur dime is the white and blue one with the ka correct?? i really really like it haha idk wat it is but i think its freaking awesome!!!

Cool meet good to see a few of the guys that went to the torrance meet the night before there again. Also I took pics too but posted them on the old thread does anyone know how to move them here if so please do.

Here are some pics I took while I was there hope everyone likes them.

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet110.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet111.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet113.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet114.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet115.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet116.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet117.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet118.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet120.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet125.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet124.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet126.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet129.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet130.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet131.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet132.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet133.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet136.jpg

CarsCoffee-datsunmeet134.jpg

done :o

thanx inline!! do u know wat coil overs he's running if any?? that is exactly how i want the front of my goon to sit.

o and ur dime is the white and blue one with the ka correct?? i really really like it haha idk wat it is but i think its freaking awesome!!!

probably ground control. yeah thats my car, I need to get off of my ass and clean shit up. the type of coilover will have nothing to do with how it sits.

This was the car I saw them on first and made me want to run the same set up.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7992-lisas-15-cents/page__st__20__p__111520__hl__16x7%20rota%20rb__fromsearch__1entry111520

GC coilovers from Techno Toy. I got the whole set up there. i have the 16x7 rota rb +22 offset with 3/4" spacer in front, no spacer in back. Some of the guys running 15x8 were making me want to drop down to 15's soon.