Ratsun movie night! - Newberg, Oregon (2013 near the bottom of page 16)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am going to get my stereo installed over the next few weeks, I will get it done so I can show up whichever date you decide. Maybe I will even have time to get it painted before the meet(doubt it, I still have some minor bodywork to do and then sand the whole thing down).

So let's say the 9th. I hope the drive in stays open that long.

Fastdadd, you have any inside info on if it'll be open?

i have no idea when it will close but the web site has an event going on the 3rd

the 9th is the same day as the car thing in mac

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=273367625829

would make a nice day for dat620guy to come down and get pics in front of the goose and the do the downtown mac cruise and a drive in movie after that

the 9th is the same day as the car thing in mac

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=273367625829

would make a nice day for dat620guy to come down and get pics in front of the goose and the do the downtown mac cruise and a drive in movie after that

Let's do THIS!

That way if the drive in is closed it's not a total bomb.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like The Warriors and Machete Are playing at the drive in. Both rated R :) none of that Harry potter shit. I know it's still early but the 10 day forecast says rain and 63 for that day. So dress warm.

Some of us will be meeting up at Dragging the Gut in McMinnville. We'll aim to meet up at the drive in around 6:00. (I'll check out what the line is like on Friday just in case 6 is too late or early.)

Check out the Dragging the Gut thread

Cruising the Gut will still be going even if there is rain right? Man, I gotta get a stereo in the wagon, hopefully I will have time this week, tomorrow I have to fix my heater core, so stereo is on the back burner.

block off the heater core shit under the hood and just throw some tunes in there, its not really cold enough yet for a heater man :D