so the my better half hit my truck

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Damn, that was the fender I needed :poop:

Yer a PUNK!!!!!! I was gonna get you a fender an' ya backed out You PUTZ!!!!!! I'ma get ya one next weekend!!!! you owe me a BlumpkinZ210!!!!!!! just call me KawasakiZ620!!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

A while back, I was gonna buy one locally, but the seller's idea and my idea of good shape were totally different. :D I cant justify tossing on a wrinkled to shit fender on a truck I've spent over 2 years building. I've got plenty of shit laying around already :lol: Anyway, sorry to hear about your truck dude, atleast she missed the door and rocker, coulda been alot more work.

LOL you guys are funny she felt really shity about it notice the barbie doll pic yup that's how it was. Nothin was to bad but the fender I had to tweak it a little it was rubbing on my hood. No I don't have a bead on a set of good fenders I see them every once in while. I want to buy a set and make molds out of them actually I want to make molds out of every good body panel on my truck so I have spares when ever I need them :D

ea19ff8ff3c7.jpg