throw it in the gutter and go buy another

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o snap i think my ecu was stuck in timing mode. I fixed that by using phil's consult cable and using the conzult software and now my power is back.

went and pulled some sick slides around the parking islands at the mall.I CAN HAS SIDE WAYS !!!!!

ya its not fun bein stuck in timing mode, i think my car was stuck in it once an ya it totaly zaps the power..

good to see your still havin a blast :)

no on my way to work my head light burnt out . then my phone screwed up and now i have no phone. it is going to have to wait.

Sounds like a fun filled day. I have spare hid bulbs so come pick it up! All I've been doing is ssqv noises all day!

as some of you know my passenger side solex lock has not worked since before i had the car. Well today the driver side lock got stuck with the key stuck in the lock. I went to lock my car and the key got stuck in the lock position. So i had to remove the lock from the door luckily my window was down and i was able to get back in my car. I dont know why it got stuck i kept the lock well lubed. this time i will get the conventional style solex lock not the barrel style.

And i have heated my sumitomo's up so much from doing burn out's that they feel like i am driving on ice in the ran lol

• 3 weeks later...