Is anyone waiting for parts from Tdaaj?

If you are waiting on parts from Tdaaj please email me. I'm his wife, and I just recently discovered that a couple of people have been waiting for parts and haven't heard from Tdaaj in a while.

I won't go into details here, but Tdaaj has been having some medical problems and has been having trouble catching up with his Ratsun transactions.

So if you are waiting on Tdaaj for something please e-mail me directly- wildfyre at gmail dot com

Be sure to put Ratsun in the subject line.

Please do not post here to complain about it. I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to get in touch with everyone and make things right.

• Like 2
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are waiting on parts from Tdaaj please email me. I'm his wife, and I just recently discovered that a couple of people have been waiting for parts and haven't heard from Tdaaj in a while.

I won't go into details here, but Tdaaj has been having some medical problems and has been having trouble catching up with his Ratsun transactions.

So if you are waiting on Tdaaj for something please e-mail me directly- wildfyre at gmail dot com

Be sure to put Ratsun in the subject line.

Please do not post here to complain about it. I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to get in touch with everyone and make things right.

sorry to here this i hope hes ok, GET BETTER SOON.!!!!!

:angry: :angry:

wtf if anyone has a compaint about tdaaj they must be a newb and should get bitch slapped!!!!!!!!!!He has done alot for a good handful of us.(that I know)

I hope he get's better soon. ;)

what an awesome lady you are! :angel:

gets well fast!!!

Second this sentiment here! Please give my my best wishes to Ted and I hope he gets better soon! Please fellows, don't complain here, Ted is a stand up guy so cut him some slack!