Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

mike not going to lie but that pic scares me.

It's from the movie 'Cool Hand Luke' and he plays a chain gang 'Boss' guarding convicts as they clear brush on the side of the road. He was Boss Godfrey but to the prisoners he was the Boss with no eyes. You don't move without asking permission. 'Moving up here Boss' 'Need a drink here Boss' Best Paul Newman movie.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from the movie 'Cool Hand Luke' and he plays a chain gang 'Boss' guarding convicts as they clear brush on the side of the road. He was Boss Godfrey but to the prisoners he was the Boss with no eyes. You don't move without asking permission. 'Moving up here Boss' 'Need a drink here Boss' Best Paul Newman movie.

i am going to have to see if can watch it on netflix tonight sounds pretty good

Cool Hand is only 10 years older than your truck. I remember being up late one night in the early '70s and came across it part way through and thought, wow, ...never left the room till it was done. Didn't even know the name until years later when I got to see it all....... "movin' on here Boss"

so whats this business about selling a truck?

did you hauck the 620?

and imma gonna come downtown on saturday... how it aint super freezing...

oh yeah, what kind of parking is there? will i be able to pull out of the spot i park in gage? lol

My Datsun is a weekend warrior now cuz I get to drive this during the week....

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

2010 Freightliner 500hp 13spd. I pull a 53' 4 axle flatbed. Right now I got 60' beams on heading to Salt Lake for tomorrow morning.

The Datsun is okay with this, she gets to sit in the garage all week and then come out on weekends.

:D

it needs a ratsun.net sticker