620 king kab 1/4 window seals

i have brand new sets of king kab 620 1/4 window seals, life time warranty, 79.95 per set(pair), shipping is 10.95, so 79.95 + 10.95= 90.90 to your door, in the continental 48 states, out side the states all other fee's are extra,to canada and mexico australia etc, there are extra shipping fee's also hawaii and alaska have extra fee's, see the trucks section for pictures, as most of you know they are in production now, and as you have been following along this has been a long time coming, but they will be ready to ship in 30 days, i do need to have pre pay, and you can ask any one on this site that knows me this is not a rip off...come and get em...my pay pal address is dat620@hotmail.com on paypal, thx..tom

ps, if you order 2 sets, the shipping is only 10.95, more sets will require differant shipping costs, as i can only fit 2 sets in one box, again thx..tom

i will need an email with confirm number and your complete address, sent to dat620@hotmail.com

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the initial order is all pre-order, i will not be stockin them til i get the pre-order done(to help cover my manufacturing costs), probably will not be able to stock them my self for a couple months, i need to get all the ones paid for that everyone told me they wanted, they will be done with the production run that i ordered for us all within the next 30 days, so if you want them they need to be ordered now, after the first order is done then it will be about 60 days til i can get more..sorry but that is how i had to do it, it has been a long time comin, and now it's here, cmon peeps i need to fill(pay) the for the original order..thx tom :cool:

bumpin the seals, i have about 100 peeps that all said they wanted them and only 2 orders, i know it is tough out there, but hey i went out on a limb to get this done, and now i need to get the orders filled.. :cool:

bumpin the seals, i have about 100 peeps that all said they wanted them and only 2 orders, i know it is tough out there, but hey i went out on a limb to get this done, and now i need to get the orders filled.. :cool:

Tom, You received my payment right?

yes, thx, and i did send a pm, althou incase of error, which i seem to be havin with our computer system, the dash insert is 40.00 + shipping,shipping is between 15.00-19.00 , depending on how fast you want it,let me know, thx tom

420, thx bro, i am not really believin this, a few months ago every one was chompin at the bit to get these seals, now that they can be had, and quickly, no one wants them, i have a total of 6 orders out of approx 100/150 initial requests, what happened? i realize that times are tight right now, but c'mon, now that they are gonna be ready soon, i am gonna get stuck with all this time and effort and cash outlay for what, this is a once in a liftime opprotunity here, besides myself, this company did not have to take this job on, they did it because thru me they saw a potential for this to happen, they also want to reproduce more 620 and 510 seals and gaskets, but alas i can't even help get the king kab seals goin , let alone do others, C'MON PEEPS I NEED YA'LLS HELP HERE...i know that some of you feel that the cost might be to high, well think of it this way, 45.00 dollars per seal including shipping is nothing compared to some of the other stuff we buy for our trucks..and yea i know that the front and rear seals are available cheaper, but these are not available any where and i am not gettin rich on this deal, i'm doin it because of my dedication to the datsun community on a whole. in closing if any of you all know of any where else to get them, then please do and let me know also so that i can drop this endevour and get back to fixin my trucks again, thx tom

90.90 is nothing to help keep the interior of your truck dry and safe from the weather, let alone keep the glass from fallin out as you drive cause the old seals just rotted away on you...

no problem Tom, it's the least I could do for you, where did the potential buyers go, must of sold there KC :rolleyes: . anyway, have you thought of ebaying them, you probalay have better luck on getting them sold. if you decide to do that, PM me your phone number or you can call me, I gave it to you awhile back, I've got a way to save on ebay listing fee's, I'll explain that when you/I talk.

the plastic bezel surround, but i am working something out with the guy who has the plastic dash overlays, thx got the paypal, i will email you when i receive them and they will fit in one box..thx tom

bumpin the 1/4 window seals, i really need all of you who said you would buy them to step up to the plate and purchase them, price is not going to go down, and there is no one else makin them, and i know that every one did not sell there king kab trucks, i also realize that the economy is not all that great right now, just think of how it is goin for me, i'm still unemployed, and trying to make ends meet like every one else, and out on a limb doin this for the datsun community, so come on peeps step up, out of a possible 100 people that said they wanted 1 or 2 sets, i have only received orders from 10 people, $90.90(including shipping) for a set of gaskets is not to much to pay, after all we spend more money on other stuff for our trucks and don't even blink an eye...thx

Hey dat620, Im new here, first post! whoooohooooo!!hyper.giffrantics.gifbiggrin.gif Im interested in picking up a set of 1/4 windows seals in about a week or 2 from now. Im in a process of purchasing a 1978 King Cab, right now just shopping around for parts. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks.b.gif

Hi Tom, Just got feeling good enough to sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes. I ended up spending 15 days in the hospital instead of the estimated 3 to 5, long story, so I will not bore you. How are things going with the orders? I am at a point where not having all my glass seals is holding me up, so I kind of need an estimate on when they will be available, so I can plan what order I will be doing things. Also do you have the pieces of that dash insert that you broke while pulling it. The one that FedEx broke I was able to JB Weld back together, but I'm missing 1 small part. Since it has come out looking pretty good so far, if I can find a broken insert that has the part that I need I will be able to get my truck on the road, instead of spending more months trying to find one that is still in 1 piece. I saw in one of your posts you mentioned a guy that does overlays, can you tell me more? Too bad you don't have a body shop up here, after the storm we had last week, and the resulting carnage, the shops are running out of storage space for all the cars and trucks waiting to be fixed. Hope the dead beats are stepping up and paying for their seals, so all of us that have King Cab prodjects can move on.

Later Bud!:cool:

Ok I havent been on in a while. I will have the money for 1 set this week though im not that comfy with paypaling and crossing my fingers to a person I dont know that is as stated unemployed. no offense. just a little scary.I suppose if you were a crook you would have been flamed a long time ago. I really need two sets but I would like to put my eyeballs on a set before i order another so expect payment before Fri. thanks in advance Ricky oh ya bump.....

i fully understand your worry, but as i have stated in several differant posts, you can ask any one on this board that knows me personaly who and what i'm about, pac, steroid, slam620(dan),and i also realize you do not know them personaly, but every one else on here is pretty much aware of what i have gone thru to get this done, and if it helps any, i am a registered and documented christian minister here in phoenix, so i answer to a much higher power than men, and i also realize that today being a minister does not mean much to some, but believe me, i would not have been able to get this far with this project with out GOD's help...and i can also understand you feeling shakey about me being unemployed, but i do not need any of the money from these seals, i am just passionate about dattos and helping out others, and if all goes well with this, the manufacturer and i have some other pieces we are going to reproduce that are also hard to find..and thanks for the bump, i'm still waiting on quite a few other peeps that said they were going to buy and have not bought, the price is not going to go down, and the manufacturer and i have a contract to fill, so they will not be trying to sell them for the next 2 years, as that would be breach of contract..and when they do start to sell them the price still will not be any cheaper, i need to get the pre-orders pre-paid to uphold my end of the deal, so please fellow ratsun peeps if you said you wanted the seals, and have not ordered them, step up and help me get this order filled so we can move on to other needed rubbers and seals.. again thx tom :cool:

Tom, can you see about getting made the little L shaped cab / door jam rubber piece, it's the one thats on the cab, half way up by the bullet body line, mine are cracked and hard from age and sure other 620's are missing theirs. that would be sweet if it could happen.

that is one of the other very first projects on the drawing board, but alas, i will need to complete my 1/4 window seals first, then we will move on to others, we are also going to do the rubber snubbers in the tail gate opening, at the top on each side, these stop the tail gate from rattling, but only after i get the initial order done on the 1/4 seals, i/we have quite a few projects just with the 620 to accomplish, but if i can not get this project done first i doubt the others will follow,again thx..tom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.