World Record (seriously) attempt by a ratsuner!

510er

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to drop a quick line, if your friends on facebook you already know. Today was the day of the race. We raised over $500 bucks so far for the Wounded EOD Warrior Foundation and also set a new world record! I am very happy that we were able to raise the money this story got a bit of publicity and looks like it will be published in some running magazines and a few other sources.

After destroying the first 400M in 1:42 I was running into the wind and out of breath and off my pace. I started to panic and doubt myself. My pace runner Dwayne kept me focused and going thank you to him for that. With out all the love and support from everyone I could never have done this. I finished the worlds fastest mile wearing a 75lb bombsuit in 9:22.

For all you picture and video whores ill upload em as soon as I can right now im going to get some sleep!

I am very happy that we were able to raise the money this story got a bit of publicity and looks like it will be published in some running magazines and a few other sources.

what running mags do you know?

(my brothers into track/marathons an all that shit lol so I might see one)

Skib, the running mags that i know of right now are runners world and cool running. The info will also be sent in to several other places to spread the publicity in hopes to raise some more money. Technicaly I am not allowed to send it in to anywhere myself the airforce or someone else not in the military has to do it which makes me laugh but whatever.

John, Thats cool your old man is a master blaster I bet he would get a kick out of all this

Creepy, your on man we will all meet up for beers im sure

Pics and video are taking their sweet time to upload but they will be up soon

Skib, the running mags that i know of right now are runners world and cool running. The info will also be sent in to several other places to spread the publicity in hopes to raise some more money. Technicaly I am not allowed to send it in to anywhere myself the airforce or someone else not in the military has to do it which makes me laugh but whatever.

sweet :cool: ill try and keep an eye out for em

• 2 weeks later...