wow, retarded vette guy...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just invented EGR............ again.

LOL Keep in mind that you don't have to know shit to be able to own or drive a car. I don't know or understand EFI cars, but I can drive one OK.

Does make you wonder if he's ever thought about sticking a fork into an outlet. Or looking down a gun barrel to watch the bullet come out. Maybe he grew up under a power line or had lead base paint on his crib. :mellow:

Did you like his last, well second to last, qusetion about pinion angle and the torque output?

3) What pinion angle should I use in my rear-end? I’m sure there will be a noticeable difference in torque output.

The second reply was as good... He said that this guy would have unlimited power!!!!!!

wow!

sounds like a guy that used to hang out on the yahoo boards might have sold his truck and bought himself a vette!

funny huh Mklotz?

Sounds like the guy that was always bragging about running AVGAS! :)

I'd get right on that upgrade for my NL, but I don't want to scratch the paint!! :)

This guy is either an idiot or a genius (not the DEI, that's crap) I mean, instant notoriety for being an idiot. Saying just the right thing to wind people up. At any one time there are over 200 people reading this crap. Tens of thousands of hits and spreading. Mark my words...' asshat', 'grow a sac' and 'man up' are the new catch phrases and are going to get a lot of use in the near future.:D I foresee a Letterman show appearance. Genius, pure genius.

Reminds me of Hainz's prank on the Realm (with help from Zuum510) back in Jan '06. :lol: