WHAT DOES A SET OF 44MM MIKUNIS WITH MANIFOLD GO FOR?

bigjoe619

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of 44mm Mikuni carbs with a l series manifold i am testing the waters because i wanna do a ka twin cam i just wanna see how much i could get for them..

it depends on the condition and what type of manifold and how complete the set up is. if you have pictures or description it would help a lot.

depending on condition I have bought them for anywhere from $250 all the way up to $750 for a rebuilt set with manifold, I know its a big spread but its a starting point...when you post the pictures please give a run down on the jet package that is in them

Clayton

if you have a VW... <_<

those will not fit the PHH or DCOE carbs. :(

How so? A 40mm carb whether it's a sidedraft or a downdraft will have the same bolt pattern and bore size. For the money it's worth a shot

So i took the velocity stack off my 45 DHLA and put it on my 44phh, bolts line up nicely, interesting enough the mikuni 44 had a larger bore than the dellorto 45. It looks like a little sanding might be involved (i don't have the stacks advertised, just the one off my dellorto) but like i said for that price you can't go wrong.

used or new, 400 to 900 used

Wow, really?

I must be sitting on a gold mine :D

I don't wish to sell anything (please don't ask), but I have 3 pairs of Mikuni's - 2 sets of 44's on comp intake manifolds, and one C&B manifold, and a set of Mikuni 40's.

It may be sac-relig... but I turned my 45 Webbers into this...

DSCN8068_Large_.JPG

I am pretty proud of the DIY everthing on this EFI set up - not a conversion for the faint of heart.

neither of mine bolt in.

they are secured with bolts, but slide into the bore.

like this...

3891.jpg

maybe they could work??? :unsure:

Your talking about webers, i was talking about mikunis (as per the question "where do i get velocity stacks for 44mm mikunis") I've had webers where the stack holds the choke in place but mikunis don't use that system. I could be wrong... but for the $$ worth a try

do you have any velocity stacks for them? i need a set for my 44's

If you want a real set of stacks. Machined from billet let me know. They are way better than the $6.00 piece of shit sold on that web site.

I have sold quite a few sets at $80.00 per set. I'll post pics later today.