F/S '74 610 $2500 O.B.O.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you could post some body pics that would be great. I really want to get a 610 project and im going to be honest here im not going to spend 2500 on a non running project but, id be willing to make a cash and or trade offer if I could see more of the car so plz post some more pics.(engine, body 360 degrees around, undercarriage, wheels, trunk)

If you would like to sell this car im sure you will post these pics.

Thanks ill keep an eye out and pm you when you get the pics up.

Your on the Wrong Forum! And should hate both of my cars, No?

Na, I'm not....

Ratsun doesn't mean done badly, it means done on a budget. I can bundle wires, properly rt rubber hose or get matched seats on a budget...and I don't care what the forum name, when you ask top dollar for a car you at least take the time to wipe the damn thing down and take real pics.

If you disagree with that then I believe you should go start garbage-son.com, you'd be more comfortable there.

Na, I'm not....

Ratsun doesn't mean done badly, it means done on a budget. I can bundle wires, properly rt rubber hose or get matched seats on a budget...and I don't care what the forum name, when you ask top dollar for a car you at least take the time to wipe the damn thing down and take real pics.

If you disagree with that then I believe you should go start garbage-son.com, you'd be more comfortable there.

Very valad responce. :huh:

I guess my point is that this is RAT-sun. ALOT of the cars the people on this forum are building Do Not pass the mismatched criteria, most have tired looking parts ON PURPOSE. Makes me feel that you think the work done on me and my friends cars is Garbage-son, and that I do dissagree with <_< I would love to have the guages that car gots, or that cool wierd shit on the celing(dont even know what it is)

And my view may be skewed to a certain extent, as far as the was I see Ratsun and the was I like my Dats. Shit I wouldnt take less than $2000 for my Shatson Pumpkn.

Very valad responce. :huh:

I guess my point is that this is RAT-sun. ALOT of the cars the people on this forum are building Do Not pass the mismatched criteria, most have tired looking parts ON PURPOSE. Makes me feel that you think the work done on me and my friends cars is Garbage-son, and that I do dissagree with <_< I would love to have the guages that car gots, or that cool wierd shit on the celing(dont even know what it is)

And my view may be skewed to a certain extent, as far as the was I see Ratsun and the was I like my Dats. Shit I wouldnt take less than $2000 for my Shatson Pumpkn.

The problem is you want to have a pissing match instead of following the thread and point. I never said shit about you or anyone cars nor do I care about your cars, they have nothing to do with this. I also don't care what ratsun means to you, again its irrelevant. The people on here throwing their sweat time and blood into their cars I could give a fuck what matches or w/e, too each their own, I respect the effort and dedication. I'm in no way building a show car myself. The point is HES ASKING 2500 for a car he took garbage pics of, did absolute nothing to but vacuum (then left it in for the pics lol), couldn't even be bothered to windex the god damn thing etc....and it's not worth that.

As much as you may like or try this has nothing to do with you, your cars, your friends cars, ratsun etc.... This is a guy asking too much for a beat up, tired, non running 610 that he couldn't even photograph properly. Then a couple of people on the rag getting all bent out of shape people said something.

• Like 1

ok so i dont think the cars worth 2500, but i think some of yall can find nicer ways of tellin him that.. i mean who here thinks my trucks worth 2500? prolly noone.. would i start at 2500 asking price?? i'd sure want to with all the cash i have into it.. would i be lucky to get a grand? Prolly!

lets not start a damn war here, this ratsun soap opera shit is gettin annoying guys.

i know right, ball breaker of all time sayin chill out lol.. eh i just think we need to kill off the soap box shit, im in no way talkin about the insomniac stuff either, i just mean the dumb fueds an other bs drama..

i also think we need to make it harder to join ratsun.. WHY? because its got alot of members now, most of which dont talk, then half that do are always bickering.. if someone truely wants to be here they'll go through the steps needed.. i think mod approval would be a great idea, an i'd totaly do the job if givin oppertunity...

I think its fair, better approach the issue than let some kid who wants a mean daily pick it up. Try to fix said problems. Find more, and never drive it. Try to sell for base price + what he put in and get nothing. The car would end up at a pick n pull in 6 months like that.

I could forsee offering 1800 for it after a good look over and a couple tests (if I had the money)

Wasnt tryin to make it about me, just give perspective on the Way of the site, and the prople on it. Seems its alot different in the south!

That poor fuck just got on here and the first thing he gets is a bunch of guys bein very off-putting about his car.

For 2500 he should keep it and get it on the road.

Was just stating my opinion, same generic excuse everyone else uses. :unsure:

i also think we need to make it harder to join ratsun.. WHY? because its got alot of members now, most of which dont talk, then half that do are always bickering.. if someone truely wants to be here they'll go through the steps needed.. i think mod approval would be a great idea, an i'd totaly do the job if givin oppertunity...

Hey lynch.... I'll let you carry the football if you're up to it. It's serious work following me around.

300px-Nuclear_football_kj.jpg

You'd be responsible for the fail safe and launch codes. Can't be high or drunk while on the job.

nuclear-football-briefcase.jpg

If the time ever comes you have to be able to act quickly..... Stern..... but fair.

ban-button.jpg

ROFL.gif.

That poor fuck just got on here and the first thing he gets is a bunch of guys bein very off-putting about his car.

For 2500 he should keep it and get it on the road.

agreed..

Maybe he should keep it. I don't mean this in a bad way. Get rid of those front seats and the plumbing pipes in the back and put a decent interior in it. Floor looks really solid! Some minor body work and a shot of paint. Find a $100 5 speed for it and install. Get the motor running or get a good L20B and maybe keep the head, header and intake. Put those tires and rims mentioned in the ad. on it and roll. Now it's worth keeping.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

What's up fellas?! I know it's been awhile, but I finally fired-up the "Badly-modded" 610

;)

Here's a link to the video:

I have yet to install these parts, minus the Pertronix (already installed) and the Weber's (depending on if I get a manifold for it or not).

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02976.jpg

I installed brand new Sumitomo tires on the American Racing Libre wheels, just have to do the brakes along with brake and clutch hydraulics first before I can install them on the car. I'll post some pics. up once I do.

Still have lots to do, but I'll get 'er done.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.