F/S '74 610 $2500 O.B.O.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might end-up just keeping it. Yeah, I should just start a new thread.

Us 610 guys like to hear about one being kept...Especially the SoCal 610 guys like me :)

Sounds mean, I really like it. L18 and 40mm Solexes? What a sound! A little bit of straight Turtle Wax Color Back, and I guarantee the orange will come back to life on that car.

BTW, where in SoCal are you...you mentioned Riverside early on? I was born and raised there, now live in Moreno Valley. Would love to see this thing in action!

And FWIW, I think you did the right thing - keeping it and getting it running. ;)

• Like 1

ive noticed some things directed at me since i last looked at this thread

number one at the time i posted the comment about parting it out i ment that if you werent willing to change eather something with the car or the price it wasent going to sell

secondly i never said it was "badly modded" the modifications are nice just need to be cleaned up a bit

im glad to hear you might be keeping it good luck

Us 610 guys like to hear about one being kept...Especially the SoCal 610 guys like me :)

Sounds mean, I really like it. L18 and 40mm Solexes? What a sound! A little bit of straight Turtle Wax Color Back, and I guarantee the orange will come back to life on that car.

BTW, where in SoCal are you...you mentioned Riverside early on? I was born and raised there, now live in Moreno Valley. Would love to see this thing in action!

And FWIW, I think you did the right thing - keeping it and getting it running. ;)

Thanks, I'm running open headers at the moment. Actually, the original paint color was green as the underside of the hood and door jambs indicates, the cowl is orange and the rest of the body is primered with a touch of rust lol.

I'm a

Thanks, I'm running open headers at the moment. Actually, the original paint color was green as the underside of the hood and door jambs indicates, the cowl is orange and the rest of the body is primered with a touch of rust lol.

I'm actually located in Moval as well. We're probably neighbors haha.

We should meet-up sometime.

ive noticed some things directed at me since i last looked at this thread

number one at the time i posted the comment about parting it out i ment that if you werent willing to change eather something with the car or the price it wasent going to sell

secondly i never said it was "badly modded" the modifications are nice just need to be cleaned up a bit

im glad to hear you might be keeping it good luck

^Thanks

The parting-it-out comment came across as sarcastic, that's all. No worries though.

The "badly-modded" comment was not you. It was just someone elses opinion that's all. No big deal.

• 1 month later...

Hehe, those headlights make it look like it's got cataracts. Glad to see you're keepin' her ;)

^Thanks.

Yeah, it makes it look blind hehe. They're actually still pretty bright though. I'll post some pics. of them that i took last night. They're Cibie headlamps with H4 bulbs and the fogs are Cibie's as well.

Is she a driver now?? Bring her out to the Moreno Valley meet!

Not quite a driver just yet, legally that is hehe. Still need to complete the registration. I need to drive her over to the DMV so that they can inspect and verify that all V.I.N. plates match. No worries there because they all do hehe.

When and where exactly is the Moval meet? I'd be down to cruise on by once she's legal;)

Btw, how's your 610 doing?

Not quite a driver just yet, legally that is hehe. Still need to complete the registration. I need to drive her over to the DMV so that they can inspect and verify that all V.I.N. plates match. No worries there because they all do hehe.

When and where exactly is the Moval meet? I'd be down to cruise on by once she's legal;)

Btw, how's your 610 doing?

Yeah, how IS your 610 doing, Zerow? :P Pics and updates! ;)

You guys make me laugh and cry at the same time...

Here's the shituation: I got PUNKED by VA for my school monies, so I am down on coin for buying parts, trying to keep the house and all...

I have been working on the things that cost me no money (read: install stuff already bought). Currently, that involves the rear suspension, but I am coming to a standstill there, too. So, the car is being worked on, but is not yet working...

Moreno Valley Meet: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/10888-inland-empire-classic-datsun-jdm-meet/page__p__145048__hl__portillos__fromsearch__1#entry145048

Come on down. I go in my Corolla, as the 610 is not yet done.

You guys make me laugh and cry at the same time...

Here's the shituation: I got PUNKED by VA for my school monies, so I am down on coin for buying parts, trying to keep the house and all...

I have been working on the things that cost me no money (read: install stuff already bought). Currently, that involves the rear suspension, but I am coming to a standstill there, too. So, the car is being worked on, but is not yet working...

Moreno Valley Meet: http://community.rat...__1#entry145048

Come on down. I go in my Corolla, as the 610 is not yet done.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope all gets better.

Thanks for the info. on the meet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.