F/S '74 610 $2500 O.B.O.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it run?

When was it on the road last?

No, it doesn't run, because it needs a fuel pump and carbs cleaned-out. I'm assuming the last time it was on the road was in '85 according to the license plate sticker.

Additional pictures:

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02589-1.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

DSC02602.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

Passenger's front floorboard:

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02615.jpg

Passenger's rear floorboard:

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

All matching V.I.N. plates on door jamb, dashboard, and firewall:

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02644.jpg

The original owners' keys, key fob, booklet, and Datsun Warranty card with matching V.I.N. embossed:

DSC02656.jpg

Glove box goodies:

DSC02632.jpg

You guys are just rude. That was looks like it was a bad ass car back in the day. Alittle cleaning and a set of jdm wheels and bam old school cruiser. It even has cibies! I say about $1600-2000. Comes with new libres 7"or8" wide those are getting hard to find. Don't part it! F these people. Always offering peanuts. Id rather give something away to somebody who deserves it or throw it away. Just spend a little more time on it. Who knows you might change you're mind. Or get more$$$

• Like 1

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Are you going to pay 1600-2000 for that incomplete, badly modded, non running 610? Because if not you shouldn't talk shit about other peoples opinion on it..... :poop:

• Like 1

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02589-1.jpg

For $2K? For this interior, no body shots? No motor shots? Non running for 25 years? Possible LSD?????? Chassis and motor mileage unknown???? Factory AC mentioned but not shown???? 4 speed??? This isn't a serious 'for sale ad' it's a fishing expedition to see who will bite. Look at the original ad and any description.

For information and pictures:

http://inlandempire....1534618849.html

Located in So. Cal. Riverside.

I'm gonna let it ride and see what happens...

No, it doesn't run, because it needs a fuel pump and carbs cleaned-out. I'm assuming the last time it was on the road was in '85 according to the license plate sticker.

If he doesn't know, he probably won it in a poker game and is flipping it.

If serious about that price, post some nice shots of the outside. NOT LINKS TO PHOTOS that's lame, make an effort. Clean out the interior. Get it running.

let me know whe your ready to part theres some stuff there i want/need

Are you that confident that i will have to go that route? If so, then i guess your just gonna keep wanting and needing for a long time. Because if anything, this thread is just inspiring me to get this car going again.

That car, non running, in cali no less? Take the grand bid, you won't be getting more.

Firstly, what's wrong with Cali.? Secondly, I already got a guy who is interested in paying my asking price, but he needs to sell his car first in order to buy mine. He didn't haggle me about the price either, so i will lower the price substantially for him just because he was nice about it. It's not about the money to me, it's whether or not that individual is nice and not an asshole! And thirdly, don't be too sure that i won't be getting more than a grand Jack.

Guys, i'm not here to argue with anyone. I'm just here to find this 610 a good home and a person who is willing to put her back on the road. Yes, i know the price is steep, but i was hoping to filter-out the serious ones from the low-ballers and flakers. Like i said, i'm open to reasonable offers and nice attitudes are a plus ;-)

Yo Cadillac Pat, no offense on your offer dawg! If this guy falls through, and i don't decide to fix it and keep it, I just might take you up on that because you didn't have anything bad to say about me or this 610.

You guys are just rude. That was looks like it was a bad ass car back in the day. Alittle cleaning and a set of jdm wheels and bam old school cruiser. It even has cibies! I say about $1600-2000. Comes with new libres 7"or8" wide those are getting hard to find. Don't part it! F these people. Always offering peanuts. Id rather give something away to somebody who deserves it or throw it away. Just spend a little more time on it. Who knows you might change you're mind. Or get more$$$

Wow, there is a nice person on this forum. Thank-you for your nice comments and suggestions. I agree with you 100% on everything that you said. I couldn't have said it any better myself. I just might have to resurrect this bad-boy. They'll see...

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Are you going to pay 1600-2000 for that incomplete, badly modded, non running 610? Because if not you shouldn't talk shit about other peoples opinion on it..... poop.gif

Look here, if what you say is true about "Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it" then the fact that you say it's incomplete, badly modded, non-running 610 would be irrelevant to that statement don't you think? Basically, it shouldn't matter then, because if someone is willing to pay for it, running or non-running condition, then it's worth it to them and they will pay for it.

I don't think he's talking shit, but rather telling it like it is. I'm sure he's seen and experienced his share of opinions from people that talk shit. Besides, how is it okay for you to talk shit and he can't?

Btw, what's badly modded about it? It's obviously an incomplete project that was never finished.

Dude people are DICKS to people that are selling there cars on this site. Full of all kinds of knocks and nasty things to say. And absolutely NO TACT! I think that a fairly complete 2door 610 is pretty rare, and that one looks vintage cool!

Dont sweat it man!

But Im a Douche Bag, so..........

• Like 1

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02589-1.jpg

For $2K? For this interior, no body shots? No motor shots? Non running for 25 years? Possible LSD?????? Chassis and motor mileage unknown???? Factory AC mentioned but not shown???? 4 speed??? This isn't a serious 'for sale ad' it's a fishing expedition to see who will bite. Look at the original ad and any description.

If serious about that price, post some nice shots of the outside. NOT LINKS TO PHOTOS that's lame, make an effort. Clean out the interior. Get it running.

-What interior? There's not much of an interior to judge other than the pictures i had already posted.

-There are pictures of the body and the engine bay, but i'll post it directly on here. I know i should have posted it here in the first place, but i chose the more convenient way by posting the craigslist link and ad. I was just being lazy, but i'll repost those pictures directly on here.

-I'll find-out for sure if indeed it has LSD.

-The reason i stated that the chassis and engine mileage were unknown is because, for one, it doesn't have the original odometer gauge, but all custom and aftermarket ones instead. So, how am i to tell what the mileage of the chassis is? And two, the engine was swapped-over from a 510 as stated, which now has the L18 engine in it. How can one tell what mileage an engine that was swapped-over has? That's right you can't. I do know this, my friend who i got this car from wanted the L20 from this 610 swapped into his 510 which had the running L18 that is now in this 610. So, is it a running engine? Yes. How can you tell? Because he drove his 510 to and from work with this same engine before i did the swap for him. So, like i said, all it needs is a new fuel pump, new fuel filter, fuel lines cleaned-out, carbs cleaned-out and retuned, and i'd remove the fuel tank and have that cleaned-out too.

-I'll take a picture of the A/C system under the dash.

-It is a 4-spd. trans.

-Call it what you will, but this is a serious "For Sale" ad.

-No, i didn't win it playing poker. Are you kidding me? Someone would actually gamble this away? Your assumptions are all wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong...

-You'll be seeing this cleaned-up and hearing this running for sure now. You guys got me all fired-up!

Thanks fellas ;-)

Dude people are DICKS to people that are selling there cars on this site. Full of all kinds of knocks and nasty things to say. And absolutely NO TACT! I think that a fairly complete 2door 610 is pretty rare, and that one looks vintage cool!

Dont sweat it man!

Thanks bruddah!

Firstly, what's wrong with Cali.? Secondly, I already got a guy who is interested in paying my asking price, but he needs to sell his car first in order to buy mine. He didn't haggle me about the price either, so i will lower the price substantially for him just because he was nice about it. It's not about the money to me, it's whether or not that individual is nice and not an asshole! And thirdly, don't be too sure that i won't be getting more than a grand Jack.

Guys, i'm not here to argue with anyone. I'm just here to find this 610 a good home and a person who is willing to put her back on the road. Yes, i know the price is steep, but i was hoping to filter-out the serious ones from the low-ballers and flakers. Like i said, i'm open to reasonable offers and nice attitudes are a plus ;-)

Yo Cadillac Pat, no offense on your offer dawg! If this guy falls through, and i don't decide to fix it and keep it, I just might take you up on that because you didn't have anything bad to say about me or this 610.

Nothing is wrong with cali except for the fact the car is less rare there. It has got to be THEE most heavily populated datsun state in the country and if not it's top 3. That effects value, a 610 would sell for double here then it would there. The rest of what you say is ok, do your thing. I buy and sell datsuns/parts often, it's how I make a subpar lol living as of late so I stated my opinion. If you don't agree thats fine.

Look here, if what you say is true about "Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it" then the fact that you say it's incomplete, badly modded, non-running 610 would be irrelevant to that statement don't you think? Basically, it shouldn't matter then, because if someone is willing to pay for it, running or non-running condition, then it's worth it to them and they will pay for it.

I don't think he's talking shit, but rather telling it like it is. I'm sure he's seen and experienced his share of opinions from people that talk shit. Besides, how is it okay for you to talk shit and he can't?

Btw, what's badly modded about it? It's obviously an incomplete project that was never finished.

Quite the contrary, it's worth what someone will pay and what someone will pay depends on condition. Which I noted. There was a datsun on ebay I posted like a month back that was maybe one of 2? in the country and what did it sell for mostly complete? Peanuts, why? Because it needed a butt load of work. Condition more then anything dictates price idc how "rare" it is. He's telling it how it is but I'm the asshole? Please... I was laying out my opinion on the situation not whining about others take on it, there is a difference. Some people around here need to pull the panties out of their ass and chill. Just because an opinion isn't some ass kiss bs doesn't mean it's wrong. I wasn't even rude about it. You even got 610 owners who have searched and hunted these things more then once saying the same damn thing.

It's badly modded to me because anything after market in those pics is either mismatched, damaged or tired. It's funny how people will note how rare it is but over look all the parts you'd have to pay out the ass for (on top of the above average initial price) to make the car somewhat complete.

It's admirable you want it to go to a good home. Just about anyone on here that would buy it qualifies imho. Fact is as it sits your asking way too much for the car. Whining and bs aside thats what it comes down to. You scare more potential buyers away then you do weed out tire kickers when you over price a car, I know this x1000. Square it away, lower the price or keep it... good luck with w/e you decide but I'd like to see the latter.

• Like 1

You guys are just rude. That was looks like it was a bad ass car back in the day. Alittle cleaning and a set of jdm wheels and bam old school cruiser. It even has cibies! I say about $1600-2000. Comes with new libres 7"or8" wide those are getting hard to find. Don't part it! F these people. Always offering peanuts. Id rather give something away to somebody who deserves it or throw it away. Just spend a little more time on it. Who knows you might change you're mind. Or get more$$

Dont sweat it man!

The price is immaterial. Ask whatever you want. This was a $250 ad for a $2500 car! If you are serious about selling, you have to have a serious ad worthy of what you're asking for it. For that money, it has to be running. Period. Otherwise it's just another 610 with stock 4 speed and rear end missing a shit load of interior parts and with some pipes welded in, imitating a roll bar. This is how it comes across.

I can't stress pictures enough... good pictures that show the engine and any specific things added that will justify the price like a 5 speed or coil overs, tires and rims or even stock components that are complete and in good shape. Clean it up a little beforehand. Tie the loose wiring up. Polish anything shiny. Pictures of the body will eliminate some questions and beg others.

An itemized list of extras is good but saying possible LSD is unfairly misleading. Find out, if it is, this is a good selling point. Air Con? Where's the plumbing and the compressor on the engine? If it isn't there don't list it. Get som pictures of those rims and tires that are listed too.

Weather you sell it or fix it up and keep it, good luck with it. I like the 610 looks.

The price is immaterial. Ask whatever you want. This was a $250 ad for a $2500 car! If you are serious about selling, you have to have a serious ad worthy of what you're asking for it. For that money, it has to be running. Period. Otherwise it's just another 610 with stock 4 speed and rear end missing a shit load of interior parts and with some pipes welded in, imitating a roll bar. This is how it comes across.

I can't stress pictures enough... good pictures that show the engine and any specific things added that will justify the price like a 5 speed or coil overs, tires and rims or even stock components that are complete and in good shape. Clean it up a little beforehand. Tie the loose wiring up. Polish anything shiny. Pictures of the body will eliminate some questions and beg others.

An itemized list of extras is good but saying possible LSD is unfairly misleading. Find out, if it is, this is a good selling point. Air Con? Where's the plumbing and the compressor on the engine? If it isn't there don't list it. Get som pictures of those rims and tires that are listed too.

Weather you sell it or fix it up and keep it, good luck with it. I like the 610 looks.

^Seems alot better (tactfull) than v

This is true :fu: :lol:

I Love you too Sweety :wub:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.