Datsun wagon 1959 four doors

elpaco

heres some pics I snapped with my cell last time I was there (Ill have to ask him the years and some specifics on them cuz I was just pokin around the shop, he mentioned somthing about the goon being really rare.

theres a second truck back there too

Hooooooooot!!!!!!!

Dude ask if he wants to sell me a windshield and a windshield wiper motor!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Epperly part with something? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hear he's quite the packrat, and your pics kinda prove it.

Oh I know it, hes got everything you could ever want :lol: thats why I love hanging out at his shop tho, theres always something new to discover :cool:

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Oh I know it, hes got everything you could ever want :lol: thats why I love hanging out at his shop tho, theres always something new to discover :cool:

Sad, however, to see those old Datsuns with crap piled on top of them. :(

So many people ferret shit away like that, thinking they'll restore it "someday", when the reality is, they're concerned about the next house payment.

It's too bad - I'd love to restore one and get it out there for people to enjoy.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Theres a legend of a '59 4-door wagon somewheres down in ole Mehico... Hombre that owns it is El Paco... They say you can here the pushrods clickety-clackin' every spring equinox at midnight.

*this comment brought to you by: COFFEE

But really Though, that is a cool, cool, cool wagon!

• Like 1

These tail lights and signal lamps look exactly like old BMC models.  The British used those on nearly every car that was made by them.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese bought them directly for use on their cars at the time.

http://www.spridgetmania.com/morris-minor-parts.cfm?category=LAMPS&parentname=Lights,%20Lamps%20and%20Bulbs

P9300072.jpg
IMG_1750.jpg

• 2 months later...