'89 240sx coupe (56k nono)

shane_lxi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they would ban you but it would for sure move you into a different class like XP or EP some form of an open prepared class... I am pushing the limits on my car trying to fit it into OSP and thats a open street preppared class ("STREET" just has to be registered ) anything else goes for the most part

Not sure. I was doing research on which clutch to use (it get's spendy when you are looking for alot of hp/tq support), and Jason at emance told me that this is the setup he uses on his 400hp ka-t (With a jwt clutch though, not like my off-brand pos, lol). Bought this used flywheel for $50, and the xtd clutch off ebay :P. Hope it holds!!

And thanks for the compliment! Hopefully it still looks clean with the skirts on there. I didnt want any fiber glass on this thing (bad experience with my white s13, lol), but for $20 I couldn't complain, haha.

Well, got my turbo from Kyle (Thanks btw!!), and, unfortunately, still too big with this shitty manifold :P. So, picking up a treadstone cast manifold on thursday for it. Didnt want to have to run this ebay piece of shit anyway, lol.

I'd have to go with a t2 if I did that. Not enough room :(. There's a few people that run t3's with ka24e's. Just bought the treadstone mani btw... it's a no go! I am so fucking frustrated :P. I guess the cheap ebay t3/t4 are more of an on-center flange, and the t3/t4 I got is a tang flange. So I am trying to sell mine right now, along with my xs power manifold, and my treadstone mani in favor of a jgs manifold. I am told that it will allow clearance of almost any t3, t4, or t3/t4. But I need 375 bones :P.

• 1 month later...

Well, got a bit done today when my manifold got here in the mail finally!! Got a custom bottom mount t3/t4 manifold, a tial wategate, el cheapo ebay t3/t4 for now, and also got my z32 brakes mounted!! (my wheels dont clear btw :P ).

Anyway, more teaser pics!

bigbrakes.jpg

newmanifold1.jpg

newmanifold2.jpg

Why would a modded firewall ban you from auto-x?

auto-x might not care, but formula drift has rules against it.

nice work man, wish i would have never sold my s14a. keep up the good work.

^ Thanks, it's been a long build, but I am getting it closed to finished now! I just need to get a few intercooler pipes made, and then wire up my fuel pump and gauges, then it's all done!

nismopu- I ended up having to sell both my manifolds, the turbo I got from you, my wastegate, and my downpipe to pay for the setup I am using right now. I wish I could have kept the turbo I got from you, but I wouldnt have been able to buy the manifold for a while unless I sold it, now i have to run this shitty ebay turbo, lol. Oh well, it'll get me by for now.

• 1 month later...