Not my thing but I appreciate the effort Datsun for Sale

73super

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;25862']He's been trying to sell that one for a loooong time...

The price has gone down since I last saw it.

Unfortunately small trucks just don't go for much. I think he needs to come down at least another $700 before he'll start getting genuinely interested parties. It may not be fair, but it is what it is. :(

Kool body mods. Dont like the shortened bed but appreciate the time & effort spent. Also the top of the bed changes sooo much by altering it :rolleyes: He probably doesnt wanna sell it unless a miracle happens & somebody offers him what he's asking.

Its been for sale for over 2 yrs. It has gone down in price alot. I think he wanted 4k at first then about every 6 months it would get reposted with lowered price. I went down just over a year ago to check it out.. it isnt a bad truck, I dont like the shortened bed much, but I considered buying it, but I am a big Fat ass and I couldnt get my belly in...Even though I have no issues getting in my Chopped 620...It would be a fun cruiser, dont know how much he would go down in price but it is a decent truck, if your into the custom stuff, which I am....

I just don't think a chop looks right unless you section the entire car. It's like you've got a stock truck body and this cab that's been hacked down.. doesn't quite look right to me.. but that's just my opinion. :cool:

I like the sectioned way of chopping a top also. But on my chop top they leaned the window back, so it gives it alot more of a slanted look. But I am cool with it I like chop tops and I bought it that way....

chop2.jpg