Going with a 1970 510

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where you picking the car up?

Portland it's this one i'm gonna get. five-one-dime's

69 datsun 2 door coupe. Has an l20 with a rare cartech turbo kit on it. Motor has 30k on it and doesnt burn or leak a drop of oil. balanced and blueprinted, ported head, built well with recpts for proof. Lightened flywheel and new clutch. Msd ignition and coil. Brand new exhaust all the way back. Sounds good not loudnot extreme. Has slotted rear cross member. Lowered an inch and a half with springs has new struts as well. Has lsd from a 02 wrx. trans is a dogleg 5 spd from a 200sx. Car runs and drive excellent no probs. New paint in 96 have recpts. Polished z wheels. Interior is nice mostly new rear seat has wear on top. Im looking to trade for a truck or suv with lower miles. An old vehicle is ok just needs to be reliable. No other trades considered and no cash so please dont ask. email me for any more q's or with offers. Im located in portland oregon and I will not drive it to you so dont ask. Thanks

I'l have pic's up here soon,just got done fitting them both in my garage.

Not to sure on how long I will keep the L20 in it but now long so it will be up for sale Soon to fund the S14 swap. I have a exhaust leak now somewhere by the manifold? But it runs good lot of power. I like!