Someone wanna help me Photoshop?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

317de3d8.jpg

that's just it, right there!

maybe some wide whitewalls and chrome lugs but god that's gorgeous as is! paint would be a crime against mother nature's decades of handi-work.

Yeah...I totally agree...the patina on this car has always been one of the coolest things about it...I love it. The dash is in REALLY...:blink:...REALLY good shape though, so the prospect of an original color repaint looms in my mind...then my mind says that a total color change would not be that hard and it would look freegin dope all shiny and lowered...a bunch!:D

Hey Madness...yeah...I am sure the car would make it. The problem would be that once it got there...it would be exactly 1/2 way through the first beer that we would be talking about a motor swap and full front end redo...which would lead to the discussion about airbags and where to stash the air tank.:blink:

The bolt pattern is unlike any other car on the road in America...ever...:mellow: plus they are 14s

A huge 4 bolt pattern similar to old school Subarus...only bigger. The studs are really small but they run a huge shouldered lug-nut in a very large lug hole.

I have the hub caps for it...but like my 521...I prefer to leave them on the shelf in the shop. It took me 2 years just to find 2 hubcaps and now I don't even run them,...:lol: