Ol Blu

DatDoug

Just picked this 77 Ratsun up today. Its a runner and driver. L20 4speed with the single prong elctronic ignition! AC and because the AC bracket is on the passenger side it takes up the space where the fuel pump goes so it has an elctric fuel pump as well! It is going to be my DD this winter. It needs the brakes adjusted and a front windshield and it will b good to go! Of course I will probably end up lowering it and throwing a bunch of $ into it because I just cant help myself!

Blu620001.jpg[/img]

Blu620003.jpg[/img]

Blu620008.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Doug woke me up this morning at the crack of noon begging to look at the 510.I told him that I have a restraining order and to quit stalking me but he went and got a cool KC so I had to look.haha

That truck is pretty nice.L20b u67 EI.Custom exhaust!I dare you not to lower it!

"You're my boy Blu!"

When I named the truck that is totally what I was thinking of! (Old School)

Yeah the exhaust was put in by the kid who I bot it from. He did not have the $ to put in a full 1. Sounds like a Ratsun man to me :D

I dont need a 5 speed. Where I live its mostly back roads where 50 mph is the Hi speed limit. It cruises around good. I need to adjust the DRUM brakes and get my buddy to put in a new windshield. Put in some speakers and thro in a mat to cover the floor for now and drive it as is! Oh and Ineed to put a side mirror on it I could not stand those big old crappers that were on it!

As for DatsunFish!.......It was like noon and he was dead asleep! I drove by his house to check out his new dime and his window was down and the canopy on his 620 was wide open so I figured he was up and about. No just a tuff nite I guess:fu::blink: