Intro, Who am I?

Hello everyone. I figured since I now visit this site more than three times a day, I should do a little intro. I am Clive from NY near NYC and go by EVILC or EVILZ online. Some of you may have seen my newest Z a 71 with a LS1/T56 swap:

726487049_zQnxs-M.jpg

I also have a low vin 70 Z car I got last yr 46k original everything!:

447918513_brLoS-M.jpg

^^^^ That car will get a monster L30ET when I stop being lazy :D

Well lets move on to 510s! I always loved them. As a kid my dad and uncle had them around me, here is a pic of me 21 yrs ago or so: :cool:

510.jpg

So last year I bought this 69 wagon and ended up selling after, I had too many projects:

P3220007.JPG

After doing some reading past week or so, I see the wagon I sold!

murderwagon, bought this car from me a while back and now I guess it looks like this:

510.jpg

My plans are to stay around here for a while and learn about dimes! I am really waiting for a clean coupe and plan is to do a sr20det. If a very clean wagon comes my way I would grab it too!

So I just wanted to say hello and if you guys ever need a favor around NYC area don't be afraid to give me a buzz/pm/email. I know Jason (72240z) and David(Qwik510) pretty well......so I am not a total newb! :P

My old LS1 setup car:

337616993_yHfs8-M.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see some engine pics of the red z car

Here is a walk around someone did about a month ago, last time I drove the car. I put about 200 miles on the "new" swap. Zeason is ova here, they are calling for snow tomorrow :eek:

Here is a walk around someone did about a month ago, last time I drove the car. I put about 200 miles on the "new" swap. Zeason is ova here, they are calling for snow tomorrow :eek:

Clive nice to have you posting! And glad to hear you are chasing a dime! I love me some Z car for sure, and yours blows my mind! But the NE needs to have more of the 'other' Datsun lineage running around for sure!

The HBZ Members with RUNNING Z cars eventually make it over here.

...that's probably why there's still only like 10. :lol:

seeing as I havent assembled the new motor, mine technically dosent run :lol:

(dosent that qualify me to be a HBZ mod? haha)

Glad you made it, Clive. I can't wait until we find you a clean dime. It will be fun to have you join us at the Mitty.:D

BTW, I think what you are looking for is a 510 2 door sedan.

A coupe is the name that most people call the RHD Bluebird Coupe from Japan.

Datsun BlueBird Coupe

130_0704_10z+datsun_bluebird+side_view.jpg

Datsun 510 2 door sedan

datsun_510_rotary=002.jpg

• 11 months later...

So it has been almost a year later since I started this thread and joined Ratsun.

It has been a decent year with the v8 Z. I was able to go to 2 track events this year which is a slow year track wise.

Last event was at Monticello Raceway with the local PCA group:

932606981_u4UHT-M.jpg

932620242_fFEZt-M.jpg

932603553_7vpXr-M.jpg

Also a vid you will enjoy =)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqeJzR8_cOw

Earlier in the summer, I was able to head to Watkins Glen with the new guys to our club NYZCC. It was a great day, 12 hour event!

Pics:

http://dcerutti.smugmug.com/Other/TheGlen-5-31-10/12387925_5QzQk#885639411_YjRPA

886590194_zipFt-M.jpg

Vid:

Ok, so it is almost end of the year and what are my plans?

EVIL Z will be getting some more cash spent on her. Fuel cell, new rotors, heat and a few items are planned for the winter/spring. Also I have some ideas for the front air dam and new cold air intake setup. I may even pull the motor to clean up the engine bay.

The 70 car will be traded or sold or just stored away for a future project. I have sold off all my turbo parts and parts for the car. I really didn't need another project car. Always cheaper to buy one done....lol. If I did that I am sure I would change it to what I want.

I am planning on four or more track events for next year but we shall see how that goes. Happy to be back on the site and playing with Z cars again.