spiffinspudater's bday

tnip

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Javin, when you were 1 your truck was 7 times your age!

When you were 5 it was 11, or 2.2 times your age!

When you were 20 it was 26, or 1.3 times your age!

Now you are 23, your truck is now 29, or 1.2608 times your age... see where I'm going with this? One day far off in the future, you'll be the same age as your truck! :D:D:D:D:

Mark, enjoy your welding lesson.

happy bday mark...

mike- isn't it impossible for him to be the same age as his truck? kind of like that theoretical thing about a line that gets closer and closer to converging with another line but never actually intersects it. anybody know what i'm talking about?

Oh absolutely! (just havin' fun) I put it in such a way that it 'looked' like it would. If you check any of his ages it will always be 6 years younger than the truck, can't change that. When Javin is a centarian, his truck will be 1.006 times his age.

How about a fly travelling down the RR tracks at 5 MPH and it hits a train going the other way going 60MPH. The fly gets squashed and ends up going 60 MPH the other way. But if you think about it, the fly has to slow down to a stop first, fefore it changes direction. At some time the fly must stop the train when it hits.:fu: Don't dwell on this too long:D:D:D