Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominion Sure Seal is the Manufacturer. (They are a Canadian Company) But i'm sure you can get their shit elsewhere, They Also Sell Rhino-Liner, the Boxliner Product I used on this truck. There is some signifigant Elbow Grease involved to get em clean like this, but this stuff is thick and I barely used any, so the bottle was 6$ with Tax at Canadian Tire It will last a long time!

Now I just got some new drillbits because I kept breaking mine when I've been installing the front Valance. So Yeah gonna need to Fibreglass some holes shut lol.

Radio

This is a happy moment,( tears - sniffling sounds) I'm so dam proud of his achievemnents and Radio is delveloping into a fine young machanic.

He's also keeping his room clean, I'm going to have to put up his picture in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~isthisahonestfaceNO.jpg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and his buying his own furniture. WE are proud of you. :wub:

:lol:

Lol hows this sound for a yarn..

2 Days ago:

Wifes Mercedes has smelled like Gas since we've had it. Have to hold the accelerator when you start it, but it runs/drives/stops great car! I talk to Techs in the back they say its prolly injector related...I was thinking fuel pump maybe? Gonna pull it off road and get it fixed and share a car when possible/and drive a Datsun Pickup in the meantime...

Yesterday:

I wanted to start my Green truck, and the Battery was frozen/low. I swapped in yellows Battery it was dead LOL Fucking snow, oh well I have the Benz at least...

Today:

My Mercedes Benz drives great, wonderful Car. I go to get lunch with it and it starts, but is running rough, and stalls out as soon as I place it it in any gear. NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!

I Get it around back to find out the issue.

Needless to say, I'm parking both Benzes at this moment. And tonight I'm gonna charge up a Battery

(one frrom Grey 620 is on Workbench) one from Yellow 620 and green 521 are in my kitchen defrosting and then I will charge them later.

and fix the brake lights staying on sticky pedal issue and the jumper wire to the fusebox piece of shit issue on my green 521...I need a reliable Backup LOL! I go from 5 cars to zero in a week!

Radio

Charged up ma Batteries Lol and made a Little wire piece with 10 ga. for my 521 Last night. Its soo cold here these last couple days...its -25C/-13F Here today Before windchill LOL

Ordered an Ignition Coil for My Benz, after cleaning the Cap & Router and it still not working, checked spar, etc, so I ordered Ignition Coil, Plus, Rotor/Cap, and Wires. Parts coming in starting Wednesday next week.

Radio

charge1.jpg

charge2.jpg

Charge3.jpg

Get my Parts in for My Benz Tomorrow hopefully! Worked on the Green truck some more tonight, tracing down the why this wire needs to be there, but alas I trudge forward on the electrical fun this truck has instore!

I got a proper wire-job (for now) other wire was way way too ghetto...

I charged up the battery for 2 days on trickle...

I get ready to start her up...block heater was not quite plugged in enuf . Grrr extension cord got bumped from day before...but I can hear it humming now.

I also forgot my keys so I used the screw driver method...starter works!

Should be good to go now for getting her back running again, and then I can tackle other issues. But not driving the thing for 2 mos almost with the brakes, and now the cold weather left me a dead-frozen battery.

Radio

hg1.jpg

hg2.jpg

hg3.jpg

hg4.jpg

hg5.jpg

Gotta love being in the car business! Today's Update...

1. Still waiting for Ignition Coil for my Mercedes 300E (back Ordered) no wheels, cept the Datsuns...soooo cold lol.

2. Put winter tires on Wifes Benz Yesterday, got a massive new leak thats getting worse from the O-Ring on front of transmission of her 420SEL.

So its Drop the Transmission Time! So She will be driving my Benz 300E for the next Bit, and I needed some Temporary Wheels so...

I bought this:

diesel1.jpg

Its a 1981 Mercedes Benz 240D (Diesel) or W123 for 600$.

This is what one looks like not under a snowbank Lol:

diesel2.jpg

The Owner (Our Parts Man) had to order a Key for it (5 Daysish) so its bumming rides for me! (For Now) gonna put the 420SEL winter Rims on the Diesel while I work on the Transmission of the S Class.

Radio

Way to go Captain Obvious lol.

Saturn Ion: Summer tires and put away for winter

Saturn Sky: summer tires and put away for winter

Yellow Truck: Bald Back Rubber (not good for ice)

Grey Truck: All apart (Drives Great in winter lol)

Green Truck: No fan/heat! fogs up like a motherfucker

THIS WEEK: 90 benz: ignition coil (on Order just waiting)

ASAP: 88 benz: drives good but transmission leaking

FRIDAY: 81 benz: key on order (only one got lost by PO)

Radio