Get Garage!

RadioRedline

Sorry Charlie, I say don't buy anything from that guy, he ripped me off, broke a rare part and then said it was broke in shipping, and when I asked for the photos of the parts before shipping like I requested, he could not produce them, I had to threaten him with public exposure to get all my parts back.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for Custom Decals like on my Grey 620.

Radio's Garage and Speed Shop

Datsun Retrieval Vehicle

Hey If I could get a Titan I Would $. So I just slapped 17" Titans on this instead. (this Dirty GMC was only a cool G)

REALLY WANT Dual Carb Setup for Yellow 620 now...

Radio

• Like 1

Sorry to here you had problems with Shagy.  I have ordered 3 times and no problems.  He has moved to Buckeye AZ about 25 miles West of me.  I will be ordering some more stuff soon and I will go out to pick it up.  At that time I will check out his operation and post back what I find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Radio I went out to Shaggy's place he is getting it dialed in.  He is still unpacking.  I picked up 3 more emblems from him and they were OK.  I did not care for the way they are cut.  He is just cutting deep enough to expose the black he is not cutting them all the way through.  They look like something cheap that you would get from Taiwan.  The other orders I received from him.  were cut all the way through in the lager areas and had a nice stepped reveal.  Very disappointed in what he made for me this time.  I did not realize all this until I got home and compared them.

He knows what he sold me in the past and then he changes his design to make what it looks like a faster process and it just looks cheap.

This will be my last order.  I do not like the way they look at all.  These were a gift for a friend.  I will see if I can get pictures of them and post them.

• Like 1

I just say don't buy from that guy, you will eventually get screwed by him like I did.

Radio I went out to Shaggy's place he is getting it dialed in.  He is still unpacking.  I picked up 3 more emblems from him and they were OK.  I did not care for the way they are cut.  He is just cutting deep enough to expose the black he is not cutting them all the way through.  They look like something cheap that you would get from Taiwan.  The other orders I received from him.  were cut all the way through in the lager areas and had a nice stepped reveal.  Very disappointed in what he made for me this time.  I did not realize all this until I got home and compared them.

He knows what he sold me in the past and then he changes his design to make what it looks like a faster process and it just looks cheap.

This will be my last order.  I do not like the way they look at all.  These were a gift for a friend.  I will see if I can get pictures of them and post them.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Fuck I am honestly never home it seems and when I am I spend it w my son as much as possible. Away for 4 days back for 2 away for 6, etc etc.

Job is amazing tho I love it. Just for garage all I've done has been emergency repair to subaru (long story) and cleaning up Yukon so it's ready for sale.

Frontier is drivable now. Tranny shift kinda hard when it's cold. Drove it a bunch it got a lot better. It's a auto. Was sitting for 7 years with my build and the 4 years before I bought it w blown up motor. It is coming along nicely tho.

Radio

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...