Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

under the front valance ... those are tension rods to keep the control arm from deflecting front to back..... no touchie needed..

meh trains cool .. i guess i fuc wit rc stuff and aquariums so com si com saa

I have a 55 Gallon in my Living room also...lol

Ok, I did touchie those last night in my efforts so I will make the same again.

Radio

wont matter its a bushing just tighten it down... u cat miss the torsion bars unde r neath.....u will see them ... i usually do ten cranks each get out bounce the truck up and down to get it to settle....but also being 6-7" i can do it with one arm under a truck not on jack stands....deep socket on a nice long handle 3/8 ratchet..... should take 5 minutes ....

cool train room i like the lighting.....and the guys gettng tased after the high speed chase..lol

wont matter its a bushing just tighten it down... u cat miss the torsion bars unde r neath.....u will see them ... i usually do ten cranks each get out bounce the truck up and down to get it to settle....but also being 6-7" i can do it with one arm under a truck not on jack stands....deep socket on a nice long handle 3/8 ratchet..... should take 5 minutes ....

cool train room i like the lighting.....and the guys gettng tased after the high speed chase..lol

Thats only a little of what is there and to come. THe room is fully fully custom. Lighting, sound, it is my other other spouse.

Radio

just realized this thread was started in 2009....

didnt realize it had been that long :rofl:

it look a few years but you finally got your user title changed hahahaha :rofl:

Yeah and I no longer have to check this thread when I see jrock and Radio posting back and forth. Kids are getting along now.

mike, to be honest ..... once i found out your 1/16 canadian ... i could not harbor ill will towards another canadian...and definately not a ratsun canadian....]

and heck maybe in my infintie time to reflect on my inner self realized im more like radio than different...wtf its monday

google, point roberts washinton radio..... its not connected to washington ....its on a canadian pennisula but in washington water way.....and considered washinton....ij sue d mike has heard of it and im sure some of my facts are wrong....