new 69 patrol owners

Hey everyone,

we are new here as we have just bought a 69 patrol. Its a project heap, but it should be a fun one. I have never owned a nissan but saw this one at the salvage yard and just had to have it. We are jeep owners, so we dont know much about the patrol other than they are rare and expensive to restore. Hopefully with alittle luck, we can find a few of the missing parts that we need to finish it up.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

talk to me if you need parts

I got heaps of parts for Patrol

Sold my Patrol a few months ago

And I still have lots of parts left over and many rare parts including NOS

Please do help him. If the Patrol that you bought came from that Santa Fe Springs Junkyard... He would need lots of help!

Hey Patrol man. I wish you the best of luck really! I could not take that big of a job. It surely needs lots of work. Good luck man!

"My fat ass smiling after my friend and bro told me to buy it so that we could fix it."

image001-1.jpg

After looking it over... Estimating and calculating on the cost to repair it, I said this. "No one will buy it, it is to much. I feel bad for it but I think its going to get junked."

image002.jpg

Good luck.

Edited by Motavated
talk to me if you need parts

I got heaps of parts for Patrol

Sold my Patrol a few months ago

And I still have lots of parts left over and many rare parts including NOS

I definitely need a few parts that I know I cant just put modified up grades inplace of stock. Drivetain isnt going back to stock...sorry to say. The few parts I do need are door windows and rear upper swinging doors. If you have those, lets talk.

Please do help him. If the Patrol that you bought came from that Santa Fe Springs Junkyard... He would need lots of help!

Hey Patrol man. I wish you the best of luck really! I could not take that big of a job. It surely needs lots of work. Good luck man!

"My fat ass smiling after my friend and bro told me to buy it so that we could fix it."

image001-1.jpg

After looking it over... Estimating and calculating on the cost to repair it, I said this. "No one will buy it, it is to much. I feel bad for it but I think its going to get junked."

image002.jpg

Good luck.

There she blows....aint she a looker??:eek: I had a couple of offers while picking it up on Fri that would have made a few thousand after all my expenses to seal the deal. I have some big plans for this project thats going to make my jeep XJ look like a toy.

• 1 year later...