Listed the Kingcab Gents!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bud,

Its a 1983, and so its 25 yrs old, no one said that any of the people on this forum haven't had some rust issues ever, i'm not a bodyman, and can't fix it, but someone else will. If you didn't want any issues when buying a truck, they'd be buying a new frontier, and the price difference would correspond

couple thousand vs. 30k

Radio

ps. hizzo go suck an egg

by not disclosing the rust issues is what gives some Ebayers bad names, are you wanting another negative feedback. if so your on the right track, good luck on your neg.... :fu:

is sucking on a egg a bad thing ~ maybe Tim likes eggs. I do :rolleyes:

You guys are all tough thru the internet, and know whats best, Fact is if you had the truck and wanted to sell it you would. Again I think that my asking price reflects the trucks value. If whoever doesn't like that don't bid, and if no one bids, I might have to end up keeping it anyway, and now that I have a welder I can fix the rust myself (with my friends help) BUT if I sell it after the rust is fixed the price will go up!

Fully restored Zs sell for 7000-9000

Project Zs sell for 2500-3500 on ebay.

My truck is unique and whoever can fix rust will have a reliable Vehicle in good overall condition

One more thing, You guys & myself on Ratsun fix up and put together our datsuns with recycled body parts, and am I to assume once upon a time that your trucks never had any rust? Fibreglass replacement panels, bodywork, thats what this whole forum is about. Again if the truck was mint (and i'm not saying it is) Maybe i'd want a ridiculus amount of squid for it.

Radio

when a EBAY seller knows of rust problems, cracked glass, interior falling apart, smokes, wiring problems and so on and so on, he should disclose the issues in the description. The buyer can not see those problems with pic's. Also not all 720's will have the same problems thats why all issues should be mentioned in a description. I'm not saying your 720 has a lot of problems but some have more or less then others.

as for prices of items / vehicles selling on ebay is about timing, for example I tried selling some 65 chevelle front bumperettes for 65$ that didn't sell so I waited 2 weeks and sold them for 112.$. what the hell do I know, I've only been selling on ebay for 9 years and got 100% feedback with over 400 feedbacks.

good luck with your sales

OH and for being tuff on the net, not really, you should be around me when I get in a really bad mood when someone give me to much :poop:

Windshield is brand new.

Does not Burn oil or smoke.

I have 375 feedbacks with 100% and 13 yrs on ebay ~go suck that egg

All the lights/wiring work fine, its been tuned up nicely. its not "ground up restored" bro, What do you expect for 3g?

Radio

p.s. seriously tho go piss around with your chevelle, everyone likes camaros better anyway, douche.

Windshield is brand new.

Does not Burn oil or smoke.

I have 375 feedbacks with 100% and 13 yrs on ebay ~go suck that egg

All the lights/wiring work fine, its been tuned up nicely. its not "ground up restored" bro, What do you expect for 3g?

Radio

p.s. seriously tho go piss around with your chevelle, everyone likes camaros better anyway, douche.

I hate people like you, (people who hide things and then get all pissy when called out) oh, and quit being an internet tough guy :D Good luck with your sale.

Btw, the name calling was not needed. I was being civil.

633712313133354210-namecalling.jpg

arguingontheinternet-special-olympics.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak
I'm not worried about it, I have to get a serious bidder first

Radio

When you have a serious "buyer" Dont you think being straight up in the representation, will help the sale?:blink:

I agree that full disclosure is very important in any add. There was a SR'd 510 for sale on the realm a few weeks back for 9k. He disclosed EVERY fault the car had (there were very few) and if I had been in the market for such a car, it is the one which I would have purchased.

So yeah, people who don't fully disclose any faults in an online add where the buyer will most likely not see the car in person until after the purchase can go suck an egg.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.