datsun swap meet

dat620

Thanks Dale, we wanted to stay the night but Jarvis had to work today. Heres a few pix i took later,,more to come soon..

2vw935z.jpg

from R to L......Tom, Z train [bill & family,,sorry forgot names..

npf7h5.jpg

Maureen is on my right and to her right is Jan.He's a Z guy from Tucson who came up.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a day!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't bring the magazines. I hesitated to get them in any moisture with their rarity. But wouldn't You guess it............. NO RAIN!!!!

Gman and I want to thank You all........... and I want to especially thank the makers of COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!! I drank over a gallon in 22 hours!!!!!But We made it!!

Take care all, and hope to see You all again SOON!!!!!!!!!

pac, that time is just to ironic, as you know most of the story behind me and seein 620 every where, steroid , gman, jarvis, mark, any time my brothers any time, besides we are all family, glad to have every one over for dinner and glad to spend time with every one, c ya all soon, tom

well not to sure when , but looks like we may be doin another swap meet soon, as quickly as the weather will permit and before it gets too HOT !!! i will keep you all posted, again thx to all who made it out, and the others who couldn't make it, ck the next one out, had a lot of fun, and lookin forward to meetin some more of ya'll, tom :cool:

well not to sure when , but looks like we may be doin another swap meet soon, as quickly as the weather will permit and before it gets too HOT !!! i will keep you all posted, again thx to all who made it out, and the others who couldn't make it, ck the next one out, had a lot of fun, and lookin forward to meetin some more of ya'll, tom :cool:

ll

Keep us posted Tom. I dont have much left to sell but ill deffinately cruise out again.