windshield scratched

murderwagon

hey guys did a quick search didnt find much my windshield in my goon is scratched up pretty good(outside) and it iritates that hell out of me at night is there a way to "buff" them out or some product out there that can help me i mean its not terrible but i would like to get rid of it if possable thanks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys did a quick search didnt find much my windshield in my goon is scratched up pretty good(outside) and it iritates that hell out of me at night is there a way to "buff" them out or some product out there that can help me i mean its not terrible but i would like to get rid of it if possable thanks

JCWhitney sells a buffing kit with Cerium Oxide material, supposed to work well. Use with an electric drill.

• 4 weeks later...

What I wanna know is what kinda dumbass will run their wipers for any amount of time without the wiper blade on? Especially on the driver's side; if you don't have a wiper on the driver's side, it's not gonna do you any damn good to run the wipers! Good grief..:blink:

The PO of my wagon managed to put a nice gash in the window, too.

Hope that buffing kit works, let me know. I have some buffin' to do as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Wire wheel and a bucket of sand/pebbles.

Any of the kits mentioned should work for at least some of what you guys have. But if it's a groove worn down into the glass, it's probably too deep to salvage. Might help take care of some of the other blemishes, though!