Forza 3

Skib

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it actually sucks to see how many people have RB and AWD swapped dimes and are using them for drag racing.

I wish they had more stock optoins for wheels. I want to try and replicate my dime, but there are no flat colors, you can't use other OEM wheels, and the vynls systems cool, but I wish you they made it a little more like MS paint or something on those lines.

You should sell the paint/vynl group you did for the BRE. I would buy another Z just to do that.

I so want this game now! any trucks?

all Iv seen so far is just some ugly ass dodge truck :(

You should sell the paint/vynl group you did for the BRE. I would buy another Z just to do that.

not sure if I can do that with the BRE one ? cuz you can make vinyls for selling on a flat canvas but I draw this one strait onto the car. Ill have to look around and see if I can UL the vinyl from the Z. Im going to make a ratsun logo to UL and sell tho

Edited by Skib
all Iv seen so far is just some ugly ass dodge truck :(

not sure if I can do that with the BRE one ? cuz you can make vinyls for selling on a flat canvas but I draw this one strait onto the car. Ill have to look around and see if I can UL the vinyl from the Z. Im going to make a ratsun logo to UL and sell tho

Hell yeah. I'll put a ratsun logo on all my old Datsun/Nissans. What is your gamer tag and I'll add you and watch your storefront.

Its a xbox360 DVD rom mod. Totally undetectable and accepts all updates from MS. Only problem is when they change the waves (current wave 4) it needs a update to the Rom.

Just realized its 2 dvd's Damn so its going to cost me $6. lol

Edited by 72 327
Its a xbox360 DVD rom mod. Totally undetectable and accepts all updates from MS. Only problem is when they change the waves (current wave 4) it needs a update to the Rom.

Just realized its 2 dvd's Damn so its going to cost me $6. lol

Nice what dvd drive do you have?

I wish I had a DL dvd burner so I could make backups....

Edited by ariascarlos1990

In which box. LOL Couple BenQ's, lighton's, and 1 Hitachi-LG. Also got one in my computer but wont talk about that. shhhhh

I don't have any of the new ones yet. I just sent in 2 boxes that had 3 rings that I put bad drives in hoping that I would get sent back new style drives. So far it worked no charge for repairs and there on there way back. Will see what I get next week.

Or where you asking about the DVD drive. I just use my HP dvd-rom drive and a take out special from PC-Tech here locally there only $25.

Edited by 72 327
dude you did a bad ass job on that BRE can you do the dime aswell????

the #46 BRE dime?

Hell yeah. I'll put a ratsun logo on all my old Datsun/Nissans. What is your gamer tag and I'll add you and watch your storefront.

my gamer tag is sk1b :D hopfully should have the ratsun logo done this week when I have some time