canby 2010

sick620

Well Im all legit. I am registered, I paid my dues, I got my tent out today and gave it a bath and im washing my sleeping bag now. I just need to do a few small things to the truck and scrape together the $125 in gas money and the $1000 i will probably need for memorabilia :lol: .

Question?

you think they will let me put my canby sticker on my wink mirror instead of my windsheild?

Canby sticker? lol.. I just tossed mine on my dash n called it good.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a long drive to Oregon to get mocked for not having a Datsun yet though. I had made a goal of having it ready this year, but life keeps getting in the way :( oh yeah "douchebag" is the word :D

I'm sure it would be good natured mocking or I'll have words with them.

alota shows place your sticker for you. and you dont really get much of a choice where they place it. do they just give it to you at canby?

yeah, IIRC right it was a little metal deal with sticky on the back. I still have mine from last year somewhere.

@ King Rat, When you figure you be in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

I'll inform work that I'm going to be sick Fri. Will leave early like six? Victoria in 3-4 hours and an hour ferry ride to Port Angeles so maybe you can tell how long to drive from there down to south Seattle... noon or one o'clock???

Question?

you think they will let me put my canby sticker on my wink mirror instead of my windsheild?

They give you a little round sticker, goes in the top right corner of the windshield.

Last year I put mine on the pass headlight, no prollems!

do i need to pre pay for the camping spot and parking spot or can i just show up and get a spot?

There will be plenty of camping spots!

They give you a little round sticker, goes in the top right corner of the windshield.

Last year I put mine on the pass headlight, no prollems!

The little round ones.

yea im prolly not gonna make it, ol lady is loosing her job so we wont have the funds :(

Come alone, well maybe with your intoke manifold. :lol:

I'll inform work that I'm going to be sick Fri. Will leave early like six? Victoria in 3-4 hours and an hour ferry ride to Port Angeles so maybe you can tell how long to drive from there down to south Seattle... noon or one o'clock???

Well I can safely say one caravan can meet at the I-5 / 512 exit at the park and ride behind McDonalds, say we can leave around 2 or 3ish? If my calculations are right we will miss most of the traffic south as long as we move out before 3:30pm. So, anyone else?