NL320 in seattle $500

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt that just beat all?!Here I am set to head out tomorrow to check out and arrange aquisition of a 510 when I would have given my left nut for a NL!I could buy that cash tomorrow but I really need to get away from cramped spaces.I am sort of claustrophobic but have always loved single cab mini trucks.Especially the NL.

hi, what a surprize..this is one of my customer's trucks...he is usually into VW's and has very limited space. He bought some parts from me...truck is way to nice of an NL to scrap...hope someone wants to buy it and save it...great price....Gary is a decent guy too!

Sweet!!! A really good buddy of mine got it. It's already down here in P-land :) I'll see if I can get him on the forum sometime.

Do your magic mike! I need to look back and see how many of these NLs I have seen. I think I have seen about 20 of them... so that is what 1/60th of them that were imported... I wonder how many of them have been crushed?

SWEET! I was hoping someone would get it. I really wanted to, but it isn't in the cards right now.

I can see it now. Multiple NLs at canby...Mike you've got competition :lol:

maybe this will motivate our other NL owners (Rusty, tdaaj, sjeff64) can you imagine 4 NLs in one place....I need to change my panties :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.