Selling my Goon..

I've come to a fork in the road, and it's time for me to make some changes. I have too many Datsuns, or rather, too many INCOMPLETE Datsuns, and I need to do something about it.

I think to start out right, I'm just gotta bite the biggest bullet I can find. Sell my project, my heart. My 71 Goon. I've only had it for about 7 months, but I've pondered and fantasized many an hour on what is to be the final product. I'm in the process of collecting my KA DE build, and I'm just rounding the bend into the last stretch of parts collecting. I'm nearly there.

Meanwhile, my driveway has become something of a circus, and my roommate's VWs have become an increasing presence. In addition to his water-cooleds, I have a repair business to run. With the conglomeration of Datsuns, VWs, and customer cars, my drive has become a zoo; another good reason to start thinning out my collection.

Anyhow, let's get down to brass-tax; how much would you all say would be a fetching price for my 71?

I have it posted on Craigslist for $2250. Is that unreasonable? I'm asking because I don't want to give it away, but I want to get what it's worth to me. Thanks everyone.

Edited by MicroMachinery
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I talked to him on the way. He said it was the seat(?) or something. I don't know, it never made that "flapping" sound when I drove it. Hmmm.. You'll get to the bottom of it, I'm sure.

I'm glad he's excited about it. It's a sweet goon. It was good meeting you guys. Take it easy, and keep me updated on the new project :thumbup: