Prautogy Launches!!

Guys and gals, I wanted to hop in and just say how excited I am!

My older brother/Datsun mentor, Phil unveils on the world his new company, Prautogy at no other show than SEMA!! Some of you are already slightly familiar with the company/product from what I've said in the past, but it's finally ready for the world.

More information can be found at http://www.Prautogy.com

He just sent me a few videos earlier today of the Halo system installed on their AMC Gremlin, and it is DOPE!! If you're going to the show, make sure to stop by and say hello and check out the product! And also, wish him luck!!

Phil, I'm unbelievably proud of you, and I know the company is going to take off like a friggin' rocket! Let's install one in the 521 to celebrate!!

Love you, brother, have fun at the show! You deserve it!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's pretty trick! I'm stoked to see it installed and working. People are going to shit their pants when they not only see a Gremlin inside SEMA, but one that's being told what to do from across the room... and doing it!

I think a 510 is the logical next step... Haha!

that was my next question mag lol i have the samsung equivilent to the iphone and was wondering if it would work on that that would be bad ass to throw all the controls o the 610 from my fucking phone

There is no equivalent to the iphone :-P

The droid is damn close though.

Hey Fisch...I just voted again!:lol:

First place=22%

Second place (JUMP!)=18%

:D

You gonna get the "Halo" system for the '59?

How cool would that be! Cept I don't think it will have bags so it won't be as dramatic. But in the distant, distant future- wow that would be icing on the cake! If I ever run into a pile of cash! Look out! I will go balls out on the 59!

I've been checking, pretty much daily, for the first google result that screams "WTF GREMLIN AT SEMA 2009!!" and I finally saw it this morning.

Congrats again, Phil. Booth looks awesome, and it looks like the word is spreading!!

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/11/05/oh-my-god-a-gremlin-at-sema/

The author of that blog sounded a little blown away that the BAGDPOS made a trip out, which is exactly what the Prautogy team was looking for by bringing a restored AMC to a prestigious car show!

There is always someone that cant really understand to which market and applications this technology is intended for (read the quote).

Obviously if you cant control an iphone, you give to a child or you have big thumbs, this is not for you! Go back to your cave man!

___nes___

Nov 5, 2009 at 3:31 pm

That

There is always someone that cant really understand to which market and applications this technology is intended for (read the quote).

Obviously if you cant control an iphone, you give to a child or you have big thumbs, this is not for you! Go back to your cave man!

I believe here in Guatemala could be a good market, the car audio show here are often and growing, he can give it a try.

Impressive!

Lol well I'd think more you shouldnt be playing with your cellphone while driving on the freeway...