My 70 510!!!!!!!

5dimer

Looks GREAT, Ryan. I'm sorry to say I had never checked out your build thread. Now that I've read it, it gives me a better history of your car. My son said he saw you driving by his school the other day. We need to get together again if the weather would cooperate. :( Did you get the ECU problems fixed?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted cup holders that's why I used it.

Haha, im not hating on you man, i got my buddy to save me one out of a neon he sent to the wrecking yard... It looks good in there, and ill be using mine once i get to his place again :D

Its not fixed yet but I still drive it everywhere. We do need to hook up soon there is a BBQ at Sugerhouse park on May 1 I saw it on the UN.

Let's definitely plan on it. Give the Utah Nissan guys a history lesson on where their cars came from :D

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Those are cool. Big difference. Want to mock them up on mine and see how the 0 offset fit my fenders. See how much fender work I need to do to fit lower offset wheels. I didn't do it before because your 195 50s wouldn't have come close.