My 70 510!!!!!!!

5dimer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear you guy are good. yeah might be really soon actually, while I was loading up the truck she went to the hospital cause of pain and they ran a test that shows that baby girl has a chance of coming within 2 weeks, the due date was feb 26.

whats next for the 4 door?

I think the trans is going out so I need to find a mid 80's 200sx. It could be the throw out bearing but Im not sure it is loud as hell when you drive but it is loud when its in neutral and let the clutch out. So I might try a bearing first and see if it goes away.

nice nice, are those new or old window seals? did you use any sealer on the seal?

I like how the water beads up on the paint, its just that you don't see that to offen.

digging the wiper blades also.

DatzenMike would probably know exactly what tranny it is, but to me it looks like a zx with a NAP Z bell. There is only 1 "wing" towards the back which I've always noticed on Z trannys. Either way it's a "B" tranny so a truck on will work fine as a replacement. 1st gear will be a bit low but with 3.7 rear end gears I doubt you will even notice. So get that lazy bastard Davey to get the truck one tomorrow from Pull A Part :)