My 70 510!!!!!!!

5dimer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I would say you got perfect timing because I have that ka out of my white 240 that I just pulled out 2 days that I need to get rid of. It works but I am pretty sure it has a sight piston slap or rod knock at around 2500-3000 rpm but there is not glitter in the oil and the noise has been going on for about 2 years so i would say it would get you by. I put a cleaned up ka24e with all new gaskets in place of the one sitting in the garage and you can have the trans too. call me tomorrow man we can work something out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dip them in oil over night. They have to be bled. Should be a little check ball on top of the lifter. Press it in with a small needle/pin. If this don't help then they are probaly stuck. Does your kae seem to idle funky at times?

• 1 month later...

My red two door car is sold for a new 4 door one!!! My 4dr car is painted!!!! My car runs!!! My motor is bad!!!! I got a new motor!!! My car runs great!!!! My car is for sale!!! :) WTF Just because you are moving doesnt mean you have to sell I dont get it

Well Im not going to sale my car. I got ripped off by a guy that rebuilt my motor. I have been driving it every day and it seems to still run ok but it has some kind of tick to it. The temp gauge is not working after the the motor was fixed or fucking not fixed whatever. I have to much money in to get rid of it for a bad motor. So Im going to beat the hell out of it till it breaks then just fix it right!!!!!!LOL

• 8 months later...