Jesters KC for sale

Well folks, I'm thinking of selling my "79 KC. I have been offered 3K for it and am looking for a nice goon. Anyone have one they want to sell in the 2K range?

I want to find a nice 720 4X4 with the other 1K.

Let me know.

Jes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i drove my truck to work the other day and i swear atleast 15 people asked me if i would sell it to them, this one guy had his checkbook out ready to write me a check for 1500$, i said hell no, no amount of money will buy my datsun!!!! if i wanted a goon i would save for it, bbut i guess its different out here in the east where datsuns are few and far between

Are you crazy? Why didnt you take the 3K when it was offered?

It's my best freinds brother in law. He isn't going anywhere. He actually is signed up here, he just doesn't post anything. He has a nice 720.

this ones in better shape than mine and I'd be hard pressed to let mine go for this.....

http://portland.craigslist.org/nco/cto/1427035547.html

I saw that one. Just wasn't to sure about haveing to replace floor boards. Have you talked to him about it?

Radio told me the guy that built the truck, built it after the Toyota on Back to the Future. Just used a Nissan instead. Good choice.

I have decided to keep looking. I do like Radio's truck, it's just not what I want. There are a few things that this truck doesn't have that I really want.

If you folks hear of a goon (Wagon) for sale that isn't on craigs list, please let me know. I am currently searching within 500 miles of my home town.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.