ratsun paint scheme...

tnip

HAHAHA just after i posted in rivdats build thread about getting somebody to "tag" my truck i decided to draw one up... i posted a new thread cause i didn't wanna totally hijack his shit and i put it in general discussion because i give permission to use any of this for yourself, on your project, on your wall in your cubicle... hell print it out and wipe your butt with it if you want... just puttin it out there...

and of course as i was drawing and coloring this hundreds of ideas were buzzin through my head, as is the case and why i often lose interest... anyway i finished this one, kinda.

YES i know the dimensions are wrong and the perspective looks off but it's just cause of the camera angle combined with it being a "forced perspective" plus it's probably off a lil... it's just a quick sketch with a lil deatail put into the design. and yes i should've planned better so the N could be on there all the way... but oh well... the light pencil is flat black, the green is flat olive drab aka army green, the lettering is flat white with gloss red stripes. the lil bottom image is the accent stripe "fizzling" out 2/3 of the way forward on the fender, tinted taillights. wheels were stolen?

ratsuntailgateanddetail.jpg

i decided to add the circles cause it was lacking something... and while i don't love them they're there now... i was staring at it thinking of something that would look good and cool and then i remembered this insane lotus elan owned by this guy in colorado springs, it was bright yellow and he had all these strong flexible magnets cut in circles and other shapes and would put them on there and change them around and stuff because even tho his car could kick any orther cars ass he said, it's just a car, the dots remind people not to be too serious... so i did dots... i was bored

p.s. if you live in ga, please don't steal my vanity plate.. altho why would you?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the only thing shaved there is the bed hooks and the gate latches. i left the lettering in place... idk why. i guess just cause in my head i know that's the most involved shaving. altho with a skin like pugz just used i guess it wouldn't.

here's another i found today, i did this a few months ago. ignore the bigger penciled in ratsun. and the exhaust tips are supposed to be burnt titanium, not just blue. and the dots in the taillights are LEDs... obviously this is a super simplified 521... not an example of my artistic abilities... please don't think i suck at drawing, i just sketched this up and colored it real quick to explain the idea to my dad... :D

ratsuntailgateearly.jpg

well the only thing shaved there is the bed hooks and the gate latches. i left the lettering in place... idk why. i guess just cause in my head i know that's the most involved shaving. altho with a skin like pugz just used i guess it wouldn't.

here's another i found today, i did this a few months ago. ignore the bigger penciled in ratsun. and the exhaust tips are supposed to be burnt titanium, not just blue. and the dots in the taillights are LEDs... obviously this is a super simplified 521... not an example of my artistic abilities... please don't think i suck at drawing, i just sketched this up and colored it real quick to explain the idea to my dad... :D

ratsuntailgateearly.jpg

I like that one!