Looking for this car's owner...

I saw this car a a meet I held in Olympia Wa. in October. I fell in love with this car as soon as I laid eyes on it. I have been told that the owner is here a lot, and would like to contact him about buying this car. From what I understand it is just sitting right now. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Nissanmeet1007034.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this car a a meet I held in Olympia Wa. in October. I fell in love with this car as soon as I laid eyes on it. I have been told that the owner is here a lot, and would like to contact him about buying this car. From what I understand it is just sitting right now. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Nissanmeet1007034.jpg

Yep thats my rig :D How you doing? When is your next meet? You going to golden gardens? Yes my car is sitting at the moment, waiting for me to fix her up again :D

I have been told that the owner is here a lot, and would like to contact him about buying this car. From what I understand it is just sitting right now.

Setting doesn't mean it is for sale. haha... good luck getting him to sell it. :D

If he ever does sell it, it would be a shell. The engine and power steering setup would be in a different 510 by that time. :cool:

exactly. That's what I do when people ask to buy my Fairlady Z. I tell them a 'somewhat' reasonable price that I would actually take right now. :D Certainly not a good deal though... but then again, you can't find another car like mine. You can get another 4-door 510 and have a shop or yourself put an SR20DET in it.

exactly. That's what I do when people ask to buy my Fairlady Z. I tell them a 'somewhat' reasonable price that I would actually take right now. :D Certainly not a good deal though... but then again, you can't find another car like mine. You can get another 4-door 510 and have a shop or yourself put an SR20DET in it.

What about my paint??? hhhmmmm :D

Wasn't meaning that any sitting car is for sale, just inquiring. I really liked the car when I saw it. That's it. If it was just going to sit and rust, I would be glad to buy it. I am still looking for a shell, 2 or 4 door, no matter to me. Wether it was to come with and engine or not, makes no diff either, if it came with the SR, I'd use it, if not, I'd either go SR or RB. Maybe try to squeeze a VQ in it. Whatever... If anyone knows of, or has a shell they're willing to part with, hit me up!

Wasn't meaning that any sitting car is for sale, just inquiring. I really liked the car when I saw it. That's it. If it was just going to sit and rust, I would be glad to buy it. I am still looking for a shell, 2 or 4 door, no matter to me. Wether it was to come with and engine or not, makes no diff either, if it came with the SR, I'd use it, if not, I'd either go SR or RB. Maybe try to squeeze a VQ in it. Whatever... If anyone knows of, or has a shell they're willing to part with, hit me up!

It will always be rusting :D I'm going to try and drive it to GG, you going to be there?

Oregondime If you can find out that info, that would make my day. I'll even send you a few pounds of coffee for finding out where it sits.

Icehouse I will be in Phoenix the weekend before, for NICO/NOPI event at Firebird Raceway. If I can get the wife to be cool with me going... I'll be there. Two car events in two weeks, that'll be pushing my luck. But I'm gonna damn sure try.

oh, ok. You're the guy who held the event. Now I remember you. I thought Beencooker sounded familar.

I see 510's in the WA craigslist all the time. Most right now are wagons but now and then there are some sedans in the 600-1200 range in decent shape. Some are down in Vancouver/Portland too. Just gotta keep watching the ads and have cash ready.