Yellow 5 3/4" lights

Going bonkers trying to find 'em... Thought I was pretty savvy but alas, every search comes up empty:(. Hella dont make 'em and they make EVERYTHING. Been shot down at every parts counter in town. Help...?I know I'm one click away from the answer, hope it's here... dont let me down fellas!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Look for old school Mercedes at the yards. Bosch is the manufacturer, but I cant remember exactly what years, but look for the 80's, early 90's ones. Hope that helps

Look for old school Mercedes at the yards. Bosch is the manufacturer, but I cant remember exactly what years, but look for the 80's, early 90's ones. Hope that helps

yup. but i would be looking more twards the late 70s early 80s 300D's thats what i got my clears off of. the higher end diesels came with the yellows.

a few guys i know are buying stain glass paint and painting the head light yellow. :lol::lol: i thought a first but if you take a dish that the headlamp will fit and fill it up just enough to cover the lens it turns out pretty good i think he said he payed like 4 bucks for the paint/stain vs 30+ for light. I my self havent tried it yet but it did work:eek::lol::lol::lol::blink:

CopyofSANY0295.jpg

love the random scooter in the shot and how the car is lifted

on topic: the stained glass spray is alot cheaper then the benz stuff but i have the benz stuff and its alot darker then the spray

DSC04398.jpg

They are avail new the bosch part number is 1 305 301 026. this is the updated number, they list for like $244, I know where to get them For about $55 each new Locally. So happy hunting :fu:

Wow man that's cool. You should buy them all at that price. You could corner the market and be the Bosch fog light czar...:rollseyes:

:fu: I found 'em cheaper than that

• 10 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.