Datsun 1200 turbo for sale

mazdat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car was sold out of Olympia, WA about three years ago. It was an 11-second car if I recall correctly. The interior was spanking brand new, and the engine all polished. Looks like someone has been driving it.

do you have any previous pics of the car before it sold? I just love 1200's, i have a 510 right now, i love it too but something about a 1200...

Edited by mazdat
do you have any previous pics of the car before it sold? I just love 1200's, i have a 510 right now, i love it too but something about a 1200...

that is because they put a spell on you when you see them, and you fall in love with the stupid little cars....At least that is what happened to me :D

such hate on the 3t's..... you are all lucky i dont believe in cross branding if not a 3t would be settled under my hood...

the 3t is the BABY 2JZ.... junkyard builds running faster then you can believe...

i contacted the guy to make a deal but no luck... it has been up for sale a few times over the last year....

whats up Santos, i don't think he'll sell it anytime soon , but who knows, so hows your car coming along?

whats up Santos, i don't think he'll sell it anytime soon , but who knows, so hows your car coming along?

ya, if its one thing i know its 3t's grew up with them and made crazy power well my pops did LOL...

nothing on mine the last month just getting the last few things i need to drop the motor in and start making my turbo manifold...

I even offered the guy my S14 with SR swap and he didnt bite... oh well...

Ya know, now that you mention it, I *do* feel really lucky..

Seriously, I bet that 1200 haulz azz.

LOL......

3t's are bullet proof pretty much and will take a beating like you wouldnt believe. granted this one is pushing 5-7psi tops non intercooled and not even knowing if the internals are done....

those OEM FI systems are junk . i would have went blow thru carb instead...