[PDX] Weekly Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought u meant the tuesday thing, i havent been out in a while so i dont know if those are still goin.. i wouldnt mind hosting something here.. i can pull the car out so theres pleantly of room to stand around under the car port.. plus i got a bbq.. and theres always something to wrench on if anyone feels froggy.. we wouldnt be able to park all cool tho.. but theres pleanty of parkin on the street..

what day would it be, i forget what fuckin days i goto school :lol: i have to call them and find out

They were Saturday nights. It's been so long, I can't remember the time, but I think it was 7-8.

Thanks for starting the thread Skib, I was thinking the same thing last week ;)

Id be interested in coming one time or another... school starts the 28th though, so after that my free time will definitely be in short supply. Weekends would be best for me if since its the only time I'd ever be in Portland.

we where doing it on Sat nights at 8

I'd love to come but the only time I could make it would be tuesday night. I work 7 days a week. I sure as hell would like to talk to some people that might be able to help me get this thing in a little better shape. Anyone free on Tues night let me know and I'll free up some time.

I know of this place. :D

Its at an industrial parking lot off 186th and sandy blvd. it doesn't show up on google maps. its a lit up parking lot. never had any trouble with police I meet there with friends every Friday to ride 50's. If you guys are interested I can give better directions..