How much is a 1968 2 door datsun worth?

510love

Hey my cousins father is the orig owner of a 1968 datsun 510 2 door....its the orange color and its all original......was thinking about throwing him a $2k offer but wasnt sure how much its worth? BTW theres no visual rust (none under the fenders, trunk, panels, doors etc.....its has 80k miles on it too btw

and miles are original....runs pretty good actually!

Just a rought estimate would be cool! Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the North American PL510's the 2 door 68 had the most limited run I believe. The only one that may rival it is the original 1300cc 3 in the tree manual. I'd be thinking that the $2000 offer is low if it is rust free and that it is the real milage .... Hey, if you can get it for that price though ..... DEAL!

Hey my cousins father is the orig owner of a 1968 datsun 510 2 door....its the orange color and its all original......was thinking about throwing him a $2k offer but wasnt sure how much its worth? BTW theres no visual rust (none under the fenders, trunk, panels, doors etc.....its has 80k miles on it too btw

and miles are original....runs pretty good actually!

Just a rought estimate would be cool! Thanks

cousins father?

is that like your brothers mother? :lol:

get the family discount(AKA free) and sell it to me :D

I think under my care would be a better idea :D

If you had some pics of the car we could tell you if it's really a 68 or not. I once drove half way to oregon for a 68 2 door shell. Turned out to be a 69 :(