My Project 620 Thread

sick620

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, that truck is awesome...cant wait to actually start on mine. thanks for the updates, keeps people like me from loosing sight of my goals.

thank you very much :D thangs will start moving faster when im not daily driving the datto.:D but 4 now i just need to do my minor stuff and take it slow

old in age dosnt mean anything if your young at heart:). i have seen pics of your trucks they were totally custom with rollbars and stuff. :) but you are right! im going to keep the old school nastalgic look. i just plan on putting her on baggs while keeping her as stock looking as i can. also i want to just tune up the engine i got. :) i wont go too crazy with her:D

• 2 weeks later...

thanks i really like them rims but one is bent and no where in town will straighten it for me. it has a side to side bend in it. all of em are real clean and none really have any marks on em.... does anyone know where i can get it straightened?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

K well I got some new rims and snow tires and i figured I could just bolt them on.... I was wrong. :( they have like a 2 inch off set. Therefore I couldnt run them with my truck as low as it was so I had to remove my blocks from the rear... I was too lazy (due to all my other stuff i had going on with the truck) that i said screw the torsion so I just bolted the rims and snow tires on the back and called it good.

SDC12371.jpg

see the offset..... ?

SDC12387.jpg

SDC12399.jpg

well all this got me thinking.... should i keep my truck raked like it is? maybe get myself some flares so i can run the same rims on the front..... or should i slam it again on the stockers?? Im really liking the muscle truck look

oh come on man if your gonna paint the tail light housings atleast remove the lenses!!!! dont kid yourself man, take a little bit more time, your truck has potential man dont make it look sore

im not keeping those lenses anyways man. :P

............ well all this got me thinking.... should i keep my truck raked like it is? maybe get myself some flares so i can run the same rims on the front..... or should i slam it again on the stockers?? Im really liking the muscle truck look

............ well all this got me thinking.... should i keep my truck raked like it is? maybe get myself some flares so i can run the same rims on the front..... or should i slam it again on the stockers?? Im really liking the muscle truck look

I vote for the stock rims and lowered. jmho..

Those tailgate letters are a bitch to mask off aren't they?

I tried that on my first 620.Keep it up!