My Project 620 Thread

sick620

Well first I took apart my carb and everything around It to find a vacuum leak...... the vacuum leak was the actual carb :rolleyes: the carb was so loose I am suprised he was still running. Well my old carb is trash. tomorrow Im throwing on a weber so stay tuned.

SDC12621.jpg

SDC12618.jpg

look at all that smog CRAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SDC12626.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man... looooookin good. i like the way you do things. you make it look easy to do.... seriously

this thread has motivated me.. its time to stop staring at it and wishing it was awesome.. its time to go out and do it... thank you good sir.

and i think you should keep it raked... thats what i plan on doing... i love that look. time for me to rip out the dash.

good luck.

oh and btw... this is my favorite thread ive seen in a looong time

its when i see threads about people doing super techincal stuff like riping out the entire engine. pulling everything off and redoing the frame and all that... gets me down becaus ei lack the skills and knowledge necesary to do these things.. but your thread is like: I DUN RIPPED OUT THE CUPHOLDER FROM A VAN AND BOLTED IT IN. stuff like that gets me going.