My Project 620 Thread

sick620

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SDC12014.jpgSDC12017.jpg i got a cup holder out of a 95 ford winstar. it fits right where the ash tray go's. its so eazy. u just sand down the cup holder for a sec and it fits nice and snug. BUT TO HOLD CANS OR BOTTLES YOU HAVE TO CUT A LITTLE PIECE OUT OF YOUR DASH SEE THAT LIP RIGHT ABOVE THE CUP HOLDER THATS WHATS LIMITING MY CUP HOLDERS CUP HOLDING ABILITY AT THIS MOMENT. :)

ya i can try to extend it but it wont look flush and cool. all i have to do is take a razor blade to it it will just be one more little crack to the millions i already got. the seats are out of a 86 camaro. some guy was throwing them out. he had just got racing buckets in his. i had to go get sliders at the j yard. i just had to drill a couple holes. i will get a pic or two up in a sec

ya i like my seats. they are the perfect amount of sport for the truck i think. does anyone have a ratsun stencil already made? im going to stencil the rat on my doors. i just need an image of the rat. why photo shop it myself when its already been done.

i painted my center console flat black and my grill too. ill get pictures up today some time:D

I painted my center console and my grille black too. The center console i cleaned well, scrubbed in the sing and painted it back with Krylon plastic paint, Glossy. It turned out well. I also did the same with my grille, i took it into the bath tub and scrubbed the entire thing well to be sure there was no dirt on it and it scuffed it a little bit so the paint would stick. When i painted the girlle, it looked GREAT!!! Nice and shiny, look like it came from the factory like that. I used the krylon on it as well. A few weeks later it looked like crap, wind/rocks and whatever else hitting the grille made it peel.

ya i like my seats. they are the perfect amount of sport for the truck i think. does anyone have a ratsun stencil already made? im going to stencil the rat on my doors. i just need an image of the rat. why photo shop it myself when its already been done.

If someone sets you up with one, could you pass it to me as well? I have an idea.:D

here are some pictures finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and dont make fun of my carbon fibering job im going to cut out around the gauges and knobs more soon i just need to find an exacto knife. also what do you think? red emblams or chrome?SDC12024.jpgSDC12023.jpgSDC12025.jpgSDC12026.jpgSDC12028-1.jpgSDC12029.jpgSDC12032.jpgSDC12034.jpgSDC12036.jpgSDC12037.jpgSDC12038.jpgSDC12040.jpgSDC12042.jpgSDC12041.jpgSDC12022.jpg also i included a picture of the fogs im going to slap on soon. and pics of my old bench seat. :D