JCCS CARAVAN: SPEC. Edition So.Cal/Torrance Monthly Meet!

zetozeto99

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe... thanks! Too bad no-one shot video of my 810 blowing by all you guys! (Jealous bastards!! jk.. haha..)

Here are some quick pix I took at the event. Didn't take too many but these are the cars that caught my eye plus some other silly pix thrown in...

JCCS09110.jpg

JCCS09114.jpg

JCCS09115.jpg

JCCS09116.jpg

JCCS09117.jpg

JCCS09118.jpg

JCCS09120.jpg

JCCS09121.jpg

JCCS09122.jpg

I found Daijoro Inada waiting in line with me for a hot dog! This guy is a legend!

JCCS09128.jpg

JCCS09131.jpg

JCCS09134.jpg

JCCS09135.jpg

JCCS09136.jpg

JCCS09137.jpg

JCCS09138.jpg

The JNC tent!

JCCS09139.jpg

JCCS09140.jpg

JCCS09141.jpg

JCCS09142.jpg

JCCS09143.jpg

JCCS09146.jpg

Daijoro Inada's personal Celica...

JCCS09149.jpg

JCCS09148.jpg

Shinzo Z is still one of my faves every year!

JCCS09151.jpg

JCCS09152.jpg

JCCS09153.jpg

JCCS09156.jpg

JCCS09157.jpg

JCCS09158.jpg

JCCS09159.jpg

JCCS09160.jpg

JCCS09161.jpg

My personal fave of the show...

JCCS09162.jpg

JCCS09163.jpg

JCCS09164.jpg

JCCS09165.jpg

JCCS09166.jpg

JCCS09167.jpg

JCCS09169.jpg

JCCS09174.jpg

JCCS09176.jpg

JCCS09177.jpg

JCCS09179.jpg

This is what happens when you had too many hot dogs and starwberry lemonade!

JCCS09182.jpg

JCCS09183.jpg

JCCS09184.jpg

JCCS09190.jpg

JCCS09192.jpg

Hot and tired... but we had fun! Can't wait for next year! Big thanks to my girlfriend, Priscilla for being such a good sport and waking up early, taking great pix and vids, and standing in the hot sun by our wagon... all while being sick with the flu! Love you, Babe!

JCCS09200.jpg

Zeto,

Your goon is looking good man! You took a relatively obscure model and made it cool. Very nice! AND I'm diggin' the houndstooth interior!

I hope you pass your stone :)

JCCS09182.jpg

Thanks a lot! It really makes me happy that some people appreciate the work I put into my 810 (with a whole lotta help from friends and family)... I love the under-dog, under appreciated cars and I love to see them done up nice! And it makes all the "is that a Buick?" and sneers from 510 guys worth it to have someone pass by and say: "Nice car!"

Thanks again!

And that stone still hasn't passed! :mellow:

Dimitri(Gruveedat) was there wit a full blown 610 racecar

Thanks for clairifing that. I think someone thought there were 2 710's there, but I only saw the one blue one. Wish there were more 610's there, but they seem to be all going for sale or scrapped now. :(

A beautiful white ken/mary was parked right next to me and stold most of my thunder, but that's cool because I overheard some people looking at the 610 say how much it looks like that Skyline next to me. :cool:

I always thought it was like a baby C110/Ken Mary also.

Good to see the Ratsun crowd and cars there and pass by the caravan for early trailer drop off:D

The 610 racecar is not equipped with any type of fans for cooling at idle speeds. Has a 3 row radiator, but will still overheat if not moving over 40 mph constant. Fans=lost horsepower

I will try and get some pics up, but it may take a while since I used a prehistoric disposable camera and have to get the pics developed on disc to upload them.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I was hoping for Adam Carolla to bring his BS 33 610 out, but it seems that the trans went out while racing it at the historic vintage Cornado races. I'll catch you next time Adam! Hopefully on the track, that is!:fu:

I love the under-dog, under appreciated cars and I love to see them done up nice!

My wife's family comes over and tells me how "cute" my little car is. Damn, it's hard to be a big guy and have a "cute" little B110 :D

I'm currently looking for the right goon and hope to join the goon squad soon...

the reason that we didn't catch your wagon on camara is because you past us way too fast, it was just a flash of light...hahaha:D:D:D, btw..you have my exact name-Jorge Ramirez, what a trip:D

No shit? That's weird! Two Jorge Ramirez' that like Datsuns???

Edited by zetozeto99