JCCS CARAVAN: SPEC. Edition So.Cal/Torrance Monthly Meet!

zetozeto99

***Updated Times***

Caravanrevised.jpg

Like I mentioned earlier... I didn't see a point in having a meet for the first Friday of October. Instead... we are meeting up and caravan'ing to JCCS!

Gates for JCCS open at 7:30am (for show cars) so I have decided to change the meet time to 6am and leaving promptly at 6:30am

Edited by zetozeto99
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caravan-1.jpg

Like I mentioned earlier... I didn't see a point in having a meet for the first Friday of October. Instead... we are meeting up and caravan'ing to JCCS!

Why don't you just have the meet and stay up all night. I know I'm like a little kid going to disneyland the next day. I don't sleep a wink the night before.:lol:

How bout creating another "meeting area" for those that live closer to IRVINE? Somewhere along the 405 freeway....the Torrance crew can just stop by and pick us up. I'm sure we can have about 20 cars there.........

I'm sure the others won't mind? I'm sure we can arrange something if you are willing to coordinate it with us... let me know. I think Boris and Moises are meeting up somewhere along the 405 with us so maybe you can get in touch with them?

How bout creating another "meeting area" for those that live closer to IRVINE? Somewhere along the 405 freeway....the Torrance crew can just stop by and pick us up. I'm sure we can have about 20 cars there.........

Right across the street from the entrance to Irvine Center is a parking lot and the whole bunch of us all met there last year and drove in together...could do the same this year....Guys?

thats actually a good idea, i'm off the 405 and 710 freeways, i hate to drive to torrance and then back up, i'm in long beach, so if there's anyone here in long beach or near long beach, maybe we could meet up and wait for ZetoZeto:D

Right across the street from the entrance to Irvine Center is a parking lot and the whole bunch of us all met there last year and drove in together...could do the same this year....Guys?

there's another good idea for the guys in Irvine, i actually work in that parking lot by jiffy lube:lol:

thats actually a good idea, i'm off the 405 and 710 freeways, i hate to drive to torrance and then back up, i'm in long beach, so if there's anyone here in long beach or near long beach, maybe we could meet up and wait for ZetoZeto:D

How bout a pick-up point at Wesminster Mall on the 405 Fwy and Goldenwest? The Sears parking lot is right next to the freeway exit and entrance. That's about the halfway point between Torrance and Irvine, too.

How bout a pick-up point at Wesminster Mall on the 405 Fwy and Goldenwest? The Sears parking lot is right next to the freeway exit and entrance. That's about the halfway point between Torrance and Irvine, too.

That would work for me- do we have enough people close to this to make it worth a stop?

Otherwise, the parking lot outside of Irvine works too!

You tell em Ron :lol: It would be kool to have you guys meet us {swdp} at the same spot we met at last year. Heres the map, we'll meet on the corner of Hubble & Irvine center dr. at 7 am

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8800+Irvine+Center+Dr,+Irvine,+Orange,+California+92618&sll=33.646921,-117.773781&sspn=0.071165,0.154324&ie=UTF8&ll=33.645474,-117.744663&spn=0.008896,0.01929&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

The Westminster spot would be perfect for those that live between Irvine and Torrance. We can just jump on the Torrance caravan from there. It makes no sense for us to back-track all the way Torrance if you know what I mean.

The freeway exit and entrance is right there, too. It would be fun to have a large caravan to Irvine.